The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joemullally
I'd even give you a hug if I could :biggrin:No idea why but after a really stressy day at work, i've come home inexorably happy. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Really optimistic for september.This years felt like everything is sort of slotting into place.

What a nice, positive thing to read! :biggrin:
Original post by ViceVersa
What a nice, positive thing to read! :biggrin:

I'm just happy with the way things are going.
It's like i've been stuck in limbo with my app and my future for ages and i'm finally close to getting an answer about whether I can get in etc etc.
And if I do get in
then the fun begins. Lots and lots and lots of revision etc etc etc
it's gonna be hard, but i'm gonna love it because at least i know it'd be going somewhere?
Quite weird now knowing hopefully in about a week, offers (and rejections :frown:) will be coming through
Reply 4063
Just over a week and we'll start hearing back (hopefully) :s. So nerve racking but also exciting ^_^
Reply 4064
Please God, give me an offer. I REALLY want to study here!
Reply 4065
all have rejected me but Barts... please Barts give me an offer :'(
Reply 4066
I really wish they don't string it out and give us feedback next week. Im hoping that 1 march most decisions will have been made.
Original post by Tripo
I really wish they don't string it out and give us feedback next week. Im hoping that 1 march most decisions will have been made.

from looking at last years thread it seems we will hear by 12 March... so nervous!
Original post by Mish Bish
from looking at last years thread it seems we will hear by 12 March... so nervous!

Was this for Grads or Undergrads? Anyone know when grads heard back last year? I just spent a while trawling through the threads but couldnt find much!

Its only been 2 days since assessment centre and I'm already going mad!!
Original post by Tripo

There are interviews on the 28th Feb so 1st March may be pushing it.
Its so frustrating having the same questions posted over and over and over and over again on here!

Im going to make this very clear to everyone...

Last year (according to the old thread) people started to here in this order...

First Graduate offer: 28th February
First Reapplicant offer: 1st of March
First Undergraduate offer (school leaver): 2nd of March

(one of those to hear on the 2nd of march was Penguinsaysquack i believe who features a lot on Barts threads :wink: )

Also at my interview on the 20th of February this year they told me that people would start to hear EARLY March so lets presume this is the first week of March...

(obviously i cannot tell you this is TRUTH but it is a well informed guess) now please can people keep asking this same question......WOOOOOOO BARTS :biggrin:
Reply 4071
Original post by andyeverest
Its so frustrating having the same questions posted over and over and over and over again on here!

Im going to make this very clear to everyone...

Last year (according to the old thread) people started to here in this order...

First Graduate offer: 28th February
First Reapplicant offer: 1st of March
First Undergraduate offer (school leaver): 2nd of March

(one of those to hear on the 2nd of march was Penguinsaysquack i believe who features a lot on Barts threads :wink: )

Also at my interview on the 20th of February this year they told me that people would start to hear EARLY March so lets presume this is the first week of March...

(obviously i cannot tell you this is TRUTH but it is a well informed guess) now please can people keep asking this same question......WOOOOOOO BARTS :biggrin:

Thanks, do you by anyway know when was last years last day of interviews so we can work out how long maybe after the interviews are the decisions made, thanks :smile:
Original post by rohitbd
Thanks, do you by anyway know when was last years last day of interviews so we can work out how long maybe after the interviews are the decisions made, thanks :smile:

I believe someone mentioned earlier it was the 23rd. Although there is the possibility that there was 1 more interview date later but no one on TSR was invited to it but I highly doubt it. TSRians know everything that happens in this world.
Reply 4073
Original post by Notsocleverstudent
I believe someone mentioned earlier it was the 23rd. Although there is the possibility that there was 1 more interview date later but no one on TSR was invited to it but I highly doubt it. TSRians know everything that happens in this world.

Thanks, and then I'm putting my money on 5th March being the date where the offers/rejections start coming, hopefully sooner though.
Reply 4074
This is going to be an eventful march, and hopefully for the better guys!
I'm just happy with the way things are going.
It's like i've been stuck in limbo with my app and my future for ages and i'm finally close to getting an answer about whether I can get in etc etc.
And if I do get in
then the fun begins. Lots and lots and lots of revision etc etc etc
it's gonna be hard, but i'm gonna love it because at least i know it'd be going somewhere?

Mmm I agree, and well done that's great to read :h:
Reply 4076
Original post by Notsocleverstudent
do you have any other offers?

Yep fortunately I have a offer from peninsula, and I love it there as well as I love barts but exeter and plymouth are quite far away from where I live and would prefer to live in London therefore barts is probably my first choice (as well as I want to do dissections) plus I found the med school so friendly and nice at the interview, it just made me in love with it :love:, however I also love peninsula, so too be honest I wouldn't be too upset if barts rejects me.
What about you? How is your UCAS going?
Original post by rohitbd
Yep fortunately I have a offer from peninsula, and I love it there as well as I love barts but exeter and plymouth are quite far away from where I live and would prefer to live in London therefore barts is probably my first choice (as well as I want to do dissections) plus I found the med school so friendly and nice at the interview, it just made me in love with it :love:, however I also love peninsula, so too be honest I wouldn't be too upset if barts rejects me.
What about you? How is your UCAS going?

Well to say the least, I'm in the exact same position(I don't wanna give too much away :wink:). And yes Barts is definitely my 1st choice for the same reasons you said. Infact I wouldnt even have to move at all for Barts.
Original post by ViceVersa
Mmm I agree, and well done that's great to read :h:

Haha i thought you called me mum then.
I wish I could read . . .
Haha i thought you called me mum then.
I wish I could read . . .

:giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending