The Student Room Group

Anyone heard back from any scottish unis?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeahhh you too! good luck :smile:
I heard back, got an interview at Dundee, so I'm really pleased. (: Just need to start preparing now! Hope you've heard back too Kirsty.
Reply 22
Original post by kirsty6132
I've got an interview at Stirling tomorrow and Robert Gordon on wednesday so will let you know when I've done it :smile:. I'm still waiting to hear from Dundee and its really annoying because thats where I want to go! haha

Hi, how did the interview at Robert Gordon go? Mines on the 6th of March, what is the interview like?
Reply 23
It was ok! You get put in to groups you then have to answer questions on a scenairo which all of yous talk about as a group after then you have a campus tour:smile:
Reply 24
Thanks for the feedback, its doesn't sound too scary now :smile:
Reply 25
Heyy, i heard bk from UWS, i was unsuccesful :frown: still havent heard from dundee or endinburgh napier yet? Has anyone else heard anything?
Reply 26
aw really! :frown:. iv still not heard back from west of scotland after the interview.. im still waiting to hear from dundee and edinburgh napier! my friend has a conditional for dundee which i dont think is fair that there giving out places before they've interviewed everyone
I haven't heard from Dundee or Napier or RGU, so at least you guys have heard something :P
Reply 28
I heard back from dundee today :biggrin:!
Original post by kirsty6132
I heard back from dundee today :biggrin:!

What date did you pick? My interview is on the 2nd of April - a long time to prepare myself, at least!
Reply 30
heyy ive got an interview for dundee aswell havent picked my date yet because i need to sort flights out etc.. were do you live kirsty? do you have far to travel?xxx
Reply 31
I'm on the 2nd of april to :smile:! erm i live like 3 hours away so not to bad! xx
Reply 32
Mine on The 2nd of april too :smile: i needa fly out on the sunday tho cuz im frm n.i xxxx
Reply 33
Aww i see! maybe see you there :smile:
Good luck girls, hope we all manage to get in! (:
Hey, iv been to both my interviews for stirling and dundee, iv not heard back from Stirling yet but i have a conditional from Dundee! Still havent heard back from napier or glasgow yet though, has anyone else? :-) x
Reply 36
what branch have you applied for?
I've got my interview for Dundee on 2nd of april how was it?
im still waiting to hear from napier too. x
Reply 37
Got an offer from Edinburgh Napier today :biggrin:
Reply 38
for what branch?
Reply 39
i got an offer from QMU and Glasgow Uni. Still waiting for Napier and glasgow Caley.
good luck to all of you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending