The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
2 weeks tomorrow! :eek:
Reply 941
We're getting closer! Reaaally hoping it's a good result. Otherwise deportation awaits.
Is it true grade bounaries are published a day before results?
Original post by sophiakhan
Is it true grade bounaries are published a day before results?

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's correct for most (if not all) exam boards.

Original post by shaminn
We're getting closer! Reaaally hoping it's a good result. Otherwise deportation awaits.

lol deported to where?
Reply 944
Original post by darwinwant
How long has it taken you to do your bio coursework? I've only just started..

Well first draft took me 5 days- i had three weeks to get on with ut
But hey im lazy. Going to make any improvements monday when i get
Back. Are you finding it ok? What is your topic?
Reply 945
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Yep, I'm pretty sure that's correct for most (if not all) exam boards.

lol deported to where?

To Bangladesh. Asian parents you see...
Original post by Hdizzle
Well first draft took me 5 days- i had three weeks to get on with ut
But hey im lazy. Going to make any improvements monday when i get
Back. Are you finding it ok? What is your topic?

Oh god.... Mine's due in for tomorrow, only started this afternoon! So stressed. How long is yours? I'm currently on 1,700 words trying to get it to at least 2500 but really want to sleep. It's ok, just taking longer than i first anticipated. I'm doing it on malaria, you? How did you find it? Also! How did you find Unit 1?
Had a Results Day dream (or should I say nightmare!) last night!!! :afraid:
Original post by shaminn
To Bangladesh. Asian parents you see...

Bangladesh isn't bad :redface: :frown: Maybe you should come visit anyway after your results :biggrin:

Best of luck :smile:
I hate waiting (N)
I'd say..
Business- U
Russian History- U

Haha no, no. I've no idea what to expect.. panic is setting in!
Reply 951
I was looking forward to results day ever since I did the exam.. but now I'm dreading it:eek:
14 days to go!
Reply 953
I really want an A in my Geog exam, don't want to re-sit :frown:
Time has actually flown by! Only 2 more weeks. I kinda want to know now to be honest, get it over and done with so I know if I have to resit or not (please, please no..)
only 2 more weeks! Also, realised 10 weeks today is my first exam of the summer!
Reply 956
i want to know noooowwww!!!!! need that motivation kick up the ass again to get down and start intensive revsion for summer exams right now my revision is just moderate!
Reply 957
Original post by darwinwant
Oh god.... Mine's due in for tomorrow, only started this afternoon! So stressed. How long is yours? I'm currently on 1,700 words trying to get it to at least 2500 but really want to sleep. It's ok, just taking longer than i first anticipated. I'm doing it on malaria, you? How did you find it? Also! How did you find Unit 1?

yikes!
hope you got it done seeing as 'tomorrow' is here?
section 1 was the hardest for me to complete. took alot of self discipline to get
it all done! :P
em well I haven't really finished mine completely but once its done it should be just under 3,000. just giving the second alternative. so long as you reach the minimum words you should be ok me thinks :smile:
Mines on finding a quicker method of diagnosis of infection during sepsis. It was not easy at all >< i actually deleted everything out frustration thinking i should just do it on some endangered species but yeah...ended up going back to it lol :P
it was nice in the end. I promised never to complain about homework 'cuz i've never done anything as hard since the beginning of AS.

A unit 1 lol :P i think i lost about 20 marks plus/minus 3 so yeah maybe a B if I'm lucky however i'm getting nightmares that I got a C. was hoping for straight A's but can't do anything about it now.
How did you find it?
Don't get me wrong it was an ok paper it just frustrated me cuz i never lost more than 10 marks in all the past papers.
+ i didn't see the 3 marker?! >< fudging turds
Reply 958
Original post by Parthenon93
Bangladesh isn't bad :redface: :frown: Maybe you should come visit anyway after your results :biggrin:

Best of luck :smile:

Haha, i went last two December's ago, wasn't that bad as I have a lot of family there. But I really wouldn't bother going back there.
Do you live there?

And thank you, hope you do well in any exams you're waiting on.
Reply 959
Original post by ikz94
i want to know noooowwww!!!!! need that motivation kick up the ass again to get down and start intensive revsion for summer exams right now my revision is just moderate!

Chill out dude, you've done fine lol

Quick Reply

Latest