The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Anyone received an offer from Bournemouth yet?

Scroll to see replies

I have applied for LLB Law (Entertainment) but haven't recieved an offer yet!
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 61
Original post by PandeeAkvile
Got an offer for Multimedia Journalism, yeaaaah!!! :biggrin:

Me too!! I don't want to go there though! I don't really know why I applied. I want Sheffield!
Today I recieved a conditional offer for Entertainment Law at Bournemouth!
Anyone going to one of the invite days for the Media School? I am but I will be really nervous eek :frown:
Original post by aztecg0ld
Me too!! I don't want to go there though! I don't really know why I applied. I want Sheffield!

Actually I also don't give my priority to Bournemouth. I would love to get into Newcastle :rolleyes: what other unis have you applied to???
Original post by scaredofexams
Anyone going to one of the invite days for the Media School? I am but I will be really nervous eek :frown:

Yes! I'm a bit nervous too but surely they won't want to scare us off before we make our final choices?
Reply 66
conditional offer for TV production. :smile:
who else?
:smile:
Reply 67
I received an unconditional offer for "Msc computer animation and Visual effects" ,are there anyone who applied for the same , do let me know.
Reply 68
conditional offer for Marketing Communications:smile:
just got my conditional for business studies, 340 ucas points :smile:
Reply 70
I've accepted an unconditional offer for the MSc in Forensic Osteology :smile:
Reply 71
I have accepted an unconditional for Retail Management :smile: anybody else doing this course?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 72
I have accepted my offer for Adult nursing, anyone else on this course? :biggrin:
Reply 73
I have recieved a conditional offer from bournemouth for adult nursing and I am going to accept them but I have to wait for all my offers from other uni's before I can reply. Have you sent back the reply form with your certificates yet and have you got two references yet?
Reply 74
I've accepted my offer for adult nursing too! :smile: so nervous!
Reply 75
Original post by Coco189
I have recieved a conditional offer from bournemouth for adult nursing and I am going to accept them but I have to wait for all my offers from other uni's before I can reply. Have you sent back the reply form with your certificates yet and have you got two references yet?

Hey well done. yer they have already had 3 references from me anyway as they forgot they had already asked for 2 in the application process and then asked for another one :smile: dont think u have to give anymore, we all have to give 2 references when we apply so think thats it, it just says that incase people didnt get one back or something :s-smilie: not to sure. And by the way you dont have to wait for your others to reply if u know u are going to accept bournemouth. I hadnt had all my replies, all you do is go onto ucas and withdraw all your others and then reply to bournemouth :smile: where are you studying? Im at UCY hopefully i can find some people there also. I have sent off all my certificates aswell and now just waiting for my CRB and occ health check :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by vephelps9
I've accepted my offer for adult nursing too! :smile: so nervous!

Hey where have u accepted for, are u at bournemouth campus or UCY? well done :smile: may see you in september if your at bournemouth as think we do modules together etc and we have to go to bournemouth one day a week aswell so not sure if both classes join for those days. If you are at UCY then ill defo see you :smile:
Reply 77
Hey,
I just got an unconditional offer from Bournemouth uni to study their photography course and i just wandered if anybody that is on the course or knows anything about it could share their views?
I'm having a hard time deciding weather to accept the offer. Any help will be appreciated!
Reply 78
I've received an offer for adult nursing but for the January 2013 intake. I'm unsure why it's for January and not September. Has anyone else had offers for January 2013?
Reply 79
Original post by derialc
I've received an offer for adult nursing but for the January 2013 intake. I'm unsure why it's for January and not September. Has anyone else had offers for January 2013?

Well done anyway but im not too sure why they would do that if you specifically applied for sept 12 however, there may just have not been enough room on the sept course and they may have thouht u would want jan rather than none and they may not have wanted to give you a no if you were good :smile: at least u got an offer i spose so congrats and if you go then ill see you no doubt even if its at the bournemouth campus (im going to UCY) you should try calling them and they will be happy to give you the answer aswell :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending