The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Skyrim on the 360. CS: Source, TF2 and Medieval 2 on the trusty old laptop.
Reply 2961
Terraria :king1:
Doom II and Peggle :heart:
Wargame: European Escalation multiplayer beta.

Would highly recommend - lovely realistic military strategy feeling, and the multiplayer beta is open to anyone who pre-loads it now... :h:
Original post by Tac Crab
I Just finished 2 and 3 in the collection, yeah 2 does feel old, mainly due to the fixed camera thin but they were still both great games. MGS 3 is the best I think, the ending hits you like a ton of bricks, so good. :biggrin:

I am not ashamed to say that i shed a tear at the end of 3, great story
Tribes Ascend beta. I found it hard to play at first, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Reply 2966
Pokemon Emerald and FFIX on some emmys. The former is OK. The latter is my fave game of all time, maybe.
Tales of the Abyss 3DS :proud:, I can't believe I've gotten so far even though I bought it a few days ago :colondollar:
might do what the skins guy do and have write down on paper obscure actions with corresponding numbers for each of them and have a dice and see what happens.
Reply 2969
Driver: San Francisco. Best open world driving game there is imho :biggrin:.
Reply 2970
[INDENT]
Original post by tb350mdx
Driver: San Francisco. Best open world driving game there is imho :biggrin:.

Thats what i'm playing too :P
Original post by The Cornerstone
Tales of the Abyss 3DS :proud:, I can't believe I've gotten so far even though I bought it a few days ago :colondollar:

Wow, you're lucky to come by a copy so late! I stupidly forgot the preorder and had to track one down before Christmas, it took me ages! (I refuse to pay the people on ebay with 9 'unwanted gift' copies going for extortionate prices) Fantastic game, one of if not the best 3DS release thus far in my opinion! :biggrin:

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. Downloading Daggerfall at the moment though, so off on an adventure there in a minute.
Final Fantasy VI at the moment!
Loving every second..brings back old memories
GTA: San Andreas. After Rockstar said they'll release GTA V info in a few months, I've recently started to crave SA. I haven't played a 360 game since before Christmas. I would be playing BF3, FM4 and Gears 3. I haven't even played the Gears 3 DLC :O
Original post by Mouse Potato
Wow, you're lucky to come by a copy so late! I stupidly forgot the preorder and had to track one down before Christmas, it took me ages! (I refuse to pay the people on ebay with 9 'unwanted gift' copies going for extortionate prices) Fantastic game, one of if not the best 3DS release thus far in my opinion! :biggrin:

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. Downloading Daggerfall at the moment though, so off on an adventure there in a minute.

I'm afraid that this what I did:tongue:, however it came from a gaming shop and was a tenner more than it's original price. But god it is so worth it :sogood:
Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake so thought this would be worth a go. Seems fun so far...new weapons, larger environments. Arizona is a nice location, although I really liked the Pacific Northwest setting in the original game.
Started Skyrim yesterday. So far impressed!
Reply 2977
Original post by TenaciousMonkey
Started Skyrim yesterday. So far impressed!

A tad late to the party. :awesome:
Reply 2978
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (been playing it since Jan...)
FIFA 2012 on the PS3 :tongue:

Latest