The Student Room Group

Labour MP assaults Conservative MP in House of Commons

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
They should allow these fights. They would make politics interesting.
:hi:

That's where I go to school!

Ah, yes. Wasn't he was the one who turned out to have claimed a ridiculous amount and then tried to get the paper that exposed him done?
Reply 22
Not saying he was right, but I can't really blame him. If only it was Cameron he punched...
Reply 23
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by tasha96
:hi:

That's where I go to school!

Ah, yes. Wasn't he was the one who turned out to have claimed a ridiculous amount and then tried to get the paper that exposed him done?

I'm glad I didn't have to study in Grangemouth, the town always depresses me when I go back home at the weekend. :tongue: I think that's him, yeah.
Oh it's not that bad!

:ninja:
Original post by tasha96
My local MP. :facepalm:
Never in the news for the right reasons. First the expenses thing, then the drink driving now this.

Assaulting a Conservative MP isn't a good reason? >_>

I'm kidding, I'm kidding :tongue:
Original post by tasha96
My local MP. :facepalm:
Never in the news for the right reasons. First the expenses thing, then the drink driving now this.

Mine too(Denny)

I think in all likelihood there will be a by-election. On a few forums I've seen Cathy Peattie(former Falkirk East Labour MSP) rumoured as the likely Labour candidate, and John McNally who stood for the SNP in 2010 maybe giving it another shot.
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Mine too(Denny)

I think in all likelihood there will be a by-election. On a few forums I've seen Cathy Peattie(former Falkirk East Labour MSP) rumoured as the likely Labour candidate, and John McNally who stood for the SNP in 2010 maybe giving it another shot.

:hello:
Aw, I like Cathy Peattie. She's really nice. I don't think I was the only one quite shocked when Angus McDonald beat her at the last election.
Original post by tasha96
:hello:
Aw, I like Cathy Peattie. She's really nice. I don't think I was the only one quite shocked when Angus McDonald beat her at the last election.

She's a slimy careerist :wink:

Heard today that there'll be no by-election, Labour would prefer Joyce to a Nat.
She's a slimy careerist :wink:

Heard today that there'll be no by-election, Labour would prefer Joyce to a Nat.

:teehee:

What makes you say that? I've always thought she comes across as really genuine.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics-news/2012/02/25/eric-joyce-to-escape-by-election-as-bosses-would-rather-have-a-nutter-than-a-nat-86908-23764364/

Go on youtube and watch the Falkirk East results from 2011 :tongue: never seen such a sore in defeat politician
Go on youtube and watch the Falkirk East results from 2011 :tongue: never seen such a sore in defeat politician

Wow.
I hadn't seen that before. I thought you just meant the cob she had on her- then she opened her mouth. Ouch! :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest