The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

MA in Global Media and Communication

Hi, I've got an offer for MA in Global Media and Communication in Center for cultural policy.

That's a quite new course in the center. Anyone furthur information about the course ? Any opinions on studying media at University of Warwick?
Reply 1
Hey! I have accepted the university's offer for the same program MA Global Media and Communication. I am really exchited, I don't know many details about the program but I've been informed that Warwick has a really good reputation in Communication and Media studies. Finally, do u accept your offer? Also, I submitted, recently, my on-campus accommodation application.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Hi guys, can you tell me a little about the course? Where did you do your undergraduate and what in? What grades did you get? Did you have an interview? Any detail would be great, thanks.
Hello, I've got an offer for the MA in Global Media and Communication for September 2013 intake. Anyone else?

@TEBadger: I'm currently completing my BA (Hons) in Modern Languages at the University of Oxford, expected to graduate with a high 2.1. I didn't have an interview, was just send the offer letter.
Reply 4
Hello, I will start the MA at Warwick in September. Did you, Kiara, accept the offer?
Reply 5
Hi everyone, I recently decided to accept my offer for the MA in Global Media and Communication at Warwick. Nice to meet you all!

@TEBadger: I have two bachelors, one in English Literature from a public university in Greece, and one in Communication from an American college. I graduated with honours, and although I didn't have an interview I was required to take an English test. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 6
Nice to meet you, I suppose we'll be course-mates in September!
Reply 7
Hi, I'm applying for this masters for 2014, and before winging off my personal statement was just wondering if anyone had any advice?

Quick Reply

Latest