The Student Room Group

Oral sex is dirty!

I've relaized that oral sex is sick!

If a female does it to a male it's degrading...If a male does it to a female it's preverted...

Also player vs slut= the male loses...

Using people for sex is always worse than having sex for the fun of it.And if it was the other way round...The slut would be worse.So males can't win..

Scroll to see replies

Firstly, your post doesn't make sense.
Secondly, if you're not into oral you don't have to do it but there's no need to make a thread about it. :confused:
Original post by oh_1993
fancy a bj?

No... That's degrading...
Reply 3
Original post by AvatarMew
No... That's degrading...

lol i was joking no offence intended
Reply 4
How can oral sex possibly be dirty?
How is it degrading and peverted? How is giving my girlfriend pleasure peverted?

Your off your rocker.

If a female does it to a male it's degrading...If a male does it to a female it's preverted...

Using people for sex is always worse than having sex for the fun of it.And if it was the other way round...The slut would be worse.So males can't win..

have you ever tried it?

Males always win.
I think I can understand the meme 'Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like' better than the OP. :tongue:
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Males always win.

No.. Using someone for sex is ALWAYS worse than having sex for "fun"!
Original post by christykai1049
have you ever tried it?

No, because of the above reasons.
Original post by History123
How can oral sex possibly be dirty?
How is it degrading and peverted? How is giving my girlfriend pleasure peverted?

Your off your rocker.

Because of the idea that males want to get into woman underwears anmd uise them for sex... =(
Because of the idea that males want to get into woman underwears anmd uise them for sex... =(

How is giving pleasure to your girlfriend using them for sex?

Imagine a hetrosexual couple in a happy relationship, full of love, kittens, rainbows etc. When in the bedroom they both consent to oral sex. Where's the using?
again in English please?

I'm sure there are men who use women for sex, and there are women who use men for sex.
Not everybody does though :s-smilie:

you should try having sex then you might change your mind.
Original post by Aleandcynicism
Imagine a hetrosexual couple in a happy relationship, full of love, kittens, rainbows etc. When in the bedroom they both consent to oral sex. Where's the using?

YAY FREAKING KITTENS! ^_^... There is no using but ther eis dirtyness with using their mouths on the penis and vagina...
YAY FREAKING KITTENS! ^_^... There is no using but ther eis dirtyness with using their mouths on the penis and vagina...

The penis and vagina aren't any dirtier than a mouth though and I'll bet that you don't think kissing is at all dirty.

The only difference is that you shove food in through your mouth, and then it passes out of the urethra and anus when it's finished with. Waste products are not held within the external sex organs, they're held inside the body (rectum and bladder). As such, there are only trace amounts of wee and poo likely to be found down below. To be quite honest, unless you are rimming or licking the anus (in which case, please please use protection!) then you're only going to come into contact with very trace amounts of urine. During sexual arousal it's unlikely that any urine would be released at all (due to ejaculation and vaginal swelling) and so there's pretty much nothing to worry about. Normally people would practice good hygiene prior to letting someone stick their face between their legs anyway! So it's not really physically dirty at all.

Having vaginal fluids or semen inside your mouth (which shouldn't happen unless you're in a very loving relationship and clear of STIs anyway - otherwise a dental dam, condom, etc should be OK for protection) is really no different to having another person's saliva in your mouth!

Pyschogically - no sex is "dirty or wrong" unless it is causing harm to you or another, or plays on the innocence/inability to refuse of another. If a female finds it degrading (and it really isn't, she's holding one of the most powerful parts of the man between her teeth - she's in a position of power!) then to force her into it would be wrong. And to call one a slut for desiring sexual stimulation in a particular, unharmful and very normal way, is wrong.

If you believe that it's degrading for you, noone's forcing you into it - that doesn't mean however that everyone else finds it degrading and if they enjoy it, so be it. Your feelings might make it "dirty" for you but that doesn't mean it's bad in general. If you are being called a slut - which isn't likely to happen and isn't often portrayed in society - it's best to get out of that relationship.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by daisydaffodil
The penis and vagina aren't any dirtier than a mouth though and I'll bet that you don't think kissing is at all dirty.

The only difference is that you shove food in through your mouth, and then it passes out of the urethra and anus when it's finished with. Waste products are not held within the external sex organs, they're held inside the body (rectum and bladder). As such, there are only trace amounts of wee and poo likely to be found down below. To be quite honest, unless you are rimming or licking the anus (in which case, please please use protection!) then you're only going to come into contact with very trace amounts of urine. During sexual arousal it's unlikely that any urine would be released at all (due to ejaculation and vaginal swelling) and so there's pretty much nothing to worry about. Normally people would practice good hygiene prior to letting someone stick their face between their legs anyway! So it's not really physically dirty at all.

Having vaginal fluids or semen inside your mouth (which shouldn't happen unless you're in a very loving relationship and clear of STIs anyway - otherwise a dental dam, condom, etc should be OK for protection) is really no different to having another person's saliva in your mouth!

Pyschogically - no sex is "dirty or wrong" unless it is causing harm to you or another, or plays on the innocence/inability to refuse of another. If a female finds it degrading (and it really isn't, she's holding one of the most powerful parts of the man between her teeth - she's in a position of power!) then to force her into it would be wrong. And to call one a slut for desiring sexual stimulation in a particular, unharmful and very normal way, is wrong.

If you believe that it's degrading for you, noone's forcing you into it - that doesn't mean however that everyone else finds it degrading and if they enjoy it, so be it. Your feelings might make it "dirty" for you but that doesn't mean it's bad in general. If you are being called a slut - which isn't likely to happen and isn't often portrayed in society - it's best to get out of that relationship.

Thank you for saying what I wanted to say in a less angry way.
Original post by daisydaffodil
To be quite honest, unless you are rimming or licking the anus (in which case, please please use protection!) then you're only going to come into contact with very trace amounts of urine.

Not to mention the fact that a lot of people actually wash themselves before sexual activity anyway.
Reply 19
Oral sex performed on ass in dirty, but not on penis and vagina.

Quick Reply

Latest