The Student Room Group

Whats the most ridiculous statement you have ever put in a exam?

Scroll to see replies

Before going into my GCSE RS mock, the girl in front of me in the line was humming 99 Problems- so it naturally got stuck in my head.

I didnt discover until I got the paper back that I'd written 'Allah has 99 names and the bitch ain't one'. I'd done it subconsciously.
Reply 661
In my AS Biology, the question was someting like "What does C.I.T.E.S. stand for?"
I had no idea, so I just wrote "Justice"
Reply 662
I completely gave up with GCSE History, I wrote about a parrot, I got a D. Well deserved I reckon.

My friend was a complete **** and wrote in her Unit 6 Chemistry exam: CO2+H20 = Boom.
Reply 663
I quoted my History teacher as a historian in my AS exam. I got a C in that paper. Should have written 'Dr. Strickland' not 'Mr.'!
Reply 664
In economics A2 I went off on one criticising the question about the assumption it makes.
Reply 665
I had a question asking me how many bonds an alkane has and I answered 007.

This was two years ago.
Two answers in math exam:

x1 = 1

x2 = e^0
Original post by Dull&Boring
S1 maths exam- 0.5 + 0.3= 0.7 :colondollar:

And I chencked this twice... and still thought it was right!

i actually took a while to get that you actually made a mistake =D
Original post by thompsonic7
Before going into my GCSE RS mock, the girl in front of me in the line was humming 99 Problems- so it naturally got stuck in my head.

I didnt discover until I got the paper back that I'd written 'Allah has 99 names and the bitch ain't one'. I'd done it subconsciously.

Hahahahhaha well, it's still correct.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 669
When discussing "Death of a Salesman" I compared the intro music played on a flute and its shrillness to the "sharp edges" of the house Willie Lowman is living in. I earned an A* which is an almost ludicrous grade for such nonsense xD.
Original post by babadeyo
Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babadeyo

Original post by hbk4894
what?

Original post by babadeyo
You just got babadeyoooodddd eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babadeyo

For some reason, this had me in hysterics! :lol:
Reply 671
Original post by SimplyEccentric
Most of my stupid answers are giving during RS exams, which I find perfectly justifiable :P

Most of my answers start with "Only God has the right to..." (give life, take it away, etc. etc.). In my exam last year, I answered the question: 'Why do Christians view homosexuality as a sin?' with: 'Only God has the right to be gay.' I ended up comparing God with Dumbledore, pondering over the idea that JK Rowling wrote Dumbledore as a representation of God, explaining how the magical element was comparable to God's power and his willingness to sacrifice Harry for the greater good was an example of Christian teachings. I was given a B!

I couldn't remember how to solve a problem in a Maths exam last month and so I did it both of the ways I thought to be correct and wrote a note to the examiner, saying "Please just mark the correct working out and ignore the wrong parts." I'm still waiting to see if they agree to do so.

Funny thing is, that on Edexcel, there is a statement at the start of the mark scheme to examiners, which says that if there are two attempts at a question, use the highest mark. GODDAMN D1, I SCRIBBLED OUT THE CORRECT METHOD, and left the wrong one. Such is life!
Reply 672
"Everyone knows that the sun rises in the west."
In a GCSE physics/chemistry exam (I can't remember) it said
Name a transformer:
Megatron (I technically was correct) :smile:
I compared the 1970's Women's Right movement to a black Nigerian guy in prison for AQA English lit last year, because i could not remember the name of any other playwright's.

The examiner appreciated it tough. I know i have a way with words but thats just taking the biscuit :smile:
The classic answer to the question: "Give your point of view and back up with with evidence"

"This is the case because I said so"
As generic as it sounds, I did actually slag off Justin Bieber in one of my exams (I think it was General Studies - Cultural Studies Paper). I got an A in that exam, so I can't say it was a bad decision.
In my general studies exam I argued that plants might have feelings so it is immoral to eat them. Whenever I get into philosophical/ethical discussions, I start pondering all sorts of bullcrap. :facepalm:
(edited 12 years ago)
RE GCSE: Jesus is like Tinkerbell because if people stop believing in him he dies.
In my GCSE English language i made reference to how hard this exam was...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending