The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1940
him crying last week (maybe week before!) broke my heart :emo:
Agreed
Original post by Eternal*
Why would they even go for each other? This is sooo messed up

Because the writers are running out of ideas and just picking names out of a hat for the next affair storyline they're going to do :yes:
Original post by secretmessages
Because the writers are running out of ideas and just picking names out of a hat for the next affair storyline they're going to do :yes:

You speak the truth
Reply 1944
As if Heather let Billy 'runt of the litter' Mitchell shout the odds like that. I reckon she could take him.
Reply 1945
According to the Mirror, there is crisis talks because the ratings have dropped.

Liked Cora tonight.
Original post by secretmessages

The writers on these things get a bad rep. I think because the UK has so many American exports, where so many series have the writers as the core showrunners, there is an impression that soaps / dramas here are the same. In the case of soaps, I can't think of any of them where this is the case. The writers are most freelancers, just trying to earn an honest crust and make the best of what they're given. They are given a comprehensive outline out of what the producers and storyliners want in every episode - the writer's job on soap really is quite uninspiring as in a way all they do is join the dots and create a bit of magic if they can. Storyliners are often just English graduates ffs :facepalm: without any writing background. I don't know why this is the case in the UK, and soaps aren't run completely by a core team of brilliant writers. I know they're paid quite a bit, but this is on the basis of not actually getting that much work across the year.
Lucy and Lauren are soo fit! :sogood:
Cannot stand Mandy's mum.
Reply 1949
Original post by Kruz
Lucy and Lauren are soo fit! :sogood:

true story
Reply 1950
20 quid says one of those two has plummeted to the ground by half 8
Reply 1951
I was waiting for the theme music from The Apprentice then.

This looks dreadful! :lol:
For a moment there I was expecting for Lord Sugar to appear! haha
Reply 1953
I think Michael is going to throw himself off the building
Lol, I felt like BBC were switching between 'The Apprentice' and 'EastEnders', LOL I was getting confused. :laugh:
Reply 1955
OMFG, Janine and Michael ENGAGED. That look says that something will happen.

I too was confused, The Apprentice or EastEnders
Reply 1956
O man, that was terrible. I thought I was tripping on acid or something there...
Reply 1957
And the award for the most sinister looking couple of all time goes to...
I like Michael and Janine as a couple. A very good match lol.

Though, I am getting kind of concerned. At first, Michael was not hot. However, he is increasingly becoming so. In a weird, slightly psycho kind of way lol. :redface:
Keeping it real like Ian Beale :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending