The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
nvm, i just wanted to use that emotion.
lol dont stress. it aint gonna change your grade :biggrin:

thought i might mention that our results have probably been printed off by the exam boards!

:\ actually scared now.
Original post by SoftMusk
loool, i knowww but i dont want to resit, ive already got 6 exams exams in june without any resits!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: lol

lol no-one wants to resit. stop getting yourself down!
ive got six as well; it feels so daunting :frown:

lol well thats what i think. im going on the fact that my gcse results were printed off 9 days before results day.
Hoping for a clean sweep of.......nah just kidding.

Im not too worried, but i know come 7th march i'll begin the unnecessary worrying.
thought i might mention that our results have probably been printed off by the exam boards!

They are?!?
Oh god that's just made me 10x more nervous :frown:
Original post by EffKayy
:\ actually scared now.

Don't be :cookie:

You seem to be really popular on here but I've never heard of you, so hi :smile:

Original post by whatever_x
They are?!?
Oh god that's just made me 10x more nervous :frown:

Lol why? :O
The mark was probably finalised a few weeks ago!

Original post by Jukeboxing
Hoping for a clean sweep of.......nah just kidding.

Lol that was actually funny :smile:
Original post by JayTe
Does this mean that the results will be available for college to reveal to us on the 8th march?

Yep your college should inform you of your A level Jan unit grades on 8th March. You'll probably be given more info about it closer to the day.
blah
Original post by TrampingRampage
I pray that grade boundaries are not excessively high, my maths C3 went terribly compared to the past papers we've done.. so fingers crossed

AQA by chance? LOL at the end of it all of our exam hall just sat and laughed in disbelief.

Told our teacher to just get the resit form ready...
i hope grade boundaries are lowww :s-smilie:

Lol why? :O
The mark was probably finalised a few weeks ago!

Haha I guess so, but now it's on paper so that just makes things even scarier for some reason :tongue:
i really hope i have no resits!!
Original post by whatever_x
Haha I guess so, but now it's on paper so that just makes things even scarier for some reason :tongue:

Lol yh; The results are one step closer to being in our hands, which is pretty scary :frown:

i really hope i have no resits!!

Lol I like your location thingy better now. have you changed your dp? :/
Lol yh; The results are one step closer to being in our hands, which is pretty scary :frown:

Lol I like your location thingy better now. have you changed your dp? :/

i have changed my profile lol got bored of it
omg i hate it when teachers know your results the day before and if you've done bad they like give you that kind of facial expression :s-smilie:
omg i hate it when teachers know your results the day before and if you've done bad they like give you that kind of facial expression :s-smilie:

if I was a teacher I'd glare at everyone to freak them out
i have changed my profile lol got bored of it

lol i sound a bit stupid but what part is your profile? :/

BORED?? get to sleep then!
lol i sound a bit stupid but what part is your profile? :/

BORED?? get to sleep then!

i dont even know - location and pictures lol

no i dont wanna go sleep shhhhhhhhhhhh
Original post by 0range
How did Buss3 and your iCT resit go?
I heard the resit was really hard? People actually cheated in my class becoz of clashes and tht
I completley flopped Buss3, ended up working out Revenue for all most all the questions :'(

Why are people negging your post? -.-

BUSS3 was actually really difficult especially the finance question on stakeholders/shareholders? had absolutely no idea for that and the ICT resit well lets just say I'll probably be sticking with the first exam haha the resit was terrible! :mad:

Hope you did well in BUSS3 tell me what you got :smile:
Original post by laurentommo
Why are people negging your post? -.-

BUSS3 was actually really difficult especially the finance question on stakeholders/shareholders? had absolutely no idea for that and the ICT resit well lets just say I'll probably be sticking with the first exam haha the resit was terrible! :mad:

Hope you did well in BUSS3 tell me what you got :smile:

Seriously? Complaining about business studies? It's purely common sense and simple. Easiest A-level out there
Oh my life, 8 days left now! Kill me now. :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest