The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Forgot to delete the old save so i'm back to square one :colonhash:

Also noticed a distinct lack of Pokéballs in HG that i've never seen before, missing out on those first few Pokés is a pain in the arse.
My Nuzlocke run got kinda derailed by work, didn't get past the 4th gym before handing it off to my girlfriend :ashamed2:
Reply 702
Haha, this is gonna sound so sad but oh well. I've been playing Pokemon for over a decade and I still love it. Not really to keen on the latest one but I've played it and comepleted it anyways.

My favourites have to be Pikachu (of course) and Charmander. I really want tattoos of them. Is that quite nerdy? :colondollar:

Oh and I just started Platinum again starting with Turtwig <3
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 703
Current progress:

Met Gimli(Kricketot) on route 201. Then advanced towards Sandgem. Once there, moved on to Jubilife, catching Peregrin(Starly) on route 202. Once at Jubilife, I got the old route, and went and caught Meriadoc(Magikarp) on route 218. Route 203 to Orebourgh yielded Thedoen(Geodude), and a gym badge! The cave to Floarama found Wormtongue(Zubat), and now we advance to face team galactic at the valley windworks(where Bombadil-a Pachirisu was the first pokemon to reach the box), hopefuly we survive!

Current team:
Meriadoc-level 13(so named as he begins useless, but ends up killing the witch king)
Aragorn-level 15(starter is always the king!)
Gimli-level 10(he's short and orangey)
Peregrin-level 12(he's small, and also peregrine falcons exist)
Wormtongue-level 4(zubats tend to be annoying)
Theoden-level 5(Theoden went all rockey in the film)
Reply 704
Original post by Slumpy
Current progress:

Met Gimli(Kricketot) on route 201. Then advanced towards Sandgem. Once there, moved on to Jubilife, catching Peregrin(Starly) on route 202. Once at Jubilife, I got the old route, and went and caught Meriadoc(Magikarp) on route 218. Route 203 to Orebourgh yielded Thedoen(Geodude), and a gym badge! The cave to Floarama found Wormtongue(Zubat), and now we advance to face team galactic at the valley windworks(where Bombadil-a Pachirisu was the first pokemon to reach the box), hopefuly we survive!

Current team:
Meriadoc-level 13(so named as he begins useless, but ends up killing the witch king)
Aragorn-level 15(starter is always the king!)
Gimli-level 10(he's short and orangey)
Peregrin-level 12(he's small, and also peregrine falcons exist)
Wormtongue-level 4(zubats tend to be annoying)
Theoden-level 5(Theoden went all rockey in the film)

Alas, against the galactic boss, peregrin fought valliantly, but was overcome. Aragorn was almost defeated, but battled through. After that, fighting the first trainer on the next route, a ponyta exploited the huge weakness which had opened up in the team, defeating Gimli, Wormtongue, Theoden and Bombadil. Aragorn narrowly survived the slaughter, and Meriadoc didn't get to fight. Then, Galadriel, a Buizel was met, but soon defeated by a trainer's Onix crit. All will be missed.
Having made it through the Eterna forest, we continue on.
Current team:
Aragorn(Grotle)-level 20
Meriadoc(Magikarp)-level 17
Right after my earlier cock up re:saves. My nuzlocke run is under way.

I sort of cheated in that i ran from every battle up until i got pokéballs and am starting the run from there.

Alongside Charlie we are joined by Darwin the Hoothoot .
Reply 706
We can get a Lucario for B/W using GL, password LUCAEUROGAMERNET.
Reply 707
Caught Radagast(Meditite), Lurtz(Machop) and Saruman(Clefa).
Radagast sadly passed on due to a OHKO from a zubat. Curse you zubat!!
Grass gym relatively easily defeated, and team galactic again.
My team is slowly coming together.

Sam is now a Quilava, Pecky & Gary going fine. They've now been joined by Nibbles the ratata & Zappy the Mareep.
Original post by Luhar
We can get a Lucario for B/W using GL, password LUCAEUROGAMERNET.

PRSOM :biggrin:
Reply 710
gonna start a nuzlocke game on soul silver :yep:
The team has now been joined by Milton
second badge won, still no casualties.

Team is now:
Sam (Quilava)
Pecky (Pidgeotto)
Gary (Geodude)
Zappy (Mareep)
Sluggo (Slowpoke)
Tippy (Togepi)

In the box is:
Nibbles (Rattata)
X (Unknown)
Original post by ReyChul
I really want tattoos of them. Is that quite nerdy? :colondollar:

That is never nerdy! A pokemon tattoo would be just plain awesome :tongue:
And the first casualty, Gary has passed away taking on Whitney's Milktank - however he was soon replaced by Treedledum (Sudowoodo), while we also have the appearance of Scissors (Scyther).
Nooooooooooo :sad:

everyone went at the hands of Morty's Gengar, even Tippy the Togetic. :bawling:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 716
429480_10150653567133746_575043745_9343493_1581160336_n.jpg

This highly amused me
im loving these nuzlockes may do a ruby one after i complete it
First of all I will write my mind about Pokemon.
Ken Sugimori has still a great fantasy when he can drawing so many (pocket) monsters for a game and/or an anime. I appreciate it so much.

The (adventure) games are still interesting. I would play any edition in my compendium of games, if I have enough time and less interests. The anime was a good series first, but in the following time it annoy me from time to time: The same story with the same characters by the same target. In addition to that I have noticed that the protagonist, Ash Ketchum, was not getting older although he attempt to become the pokemon master for many years. Furthermore I think it's toooo much when there are over 648 pokemons. 151 were good, 251 were okay, but more than that were already too much for me. Nevertheless I will make a list with my favourite pokemons from the 1st generation to the 5th one in my next comment!
Reply 719
Just started Nuzlocke soul silver, went with a totodile I named Crocky :h:, Resisted the urge to name the rival something rude.:mmm:

I forgot about the pokegear and giving people your number.. my mummy doesnt have permission to get any of my money:unimpressed:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest