The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh napier nursing applicants

What kind of nursing have you applied for and have you got any offers yet? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied for Child Nursing but have heard nothing yet :frown:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Ive applied to do the childrens conversion, got an interview later this month :smile:
Reply 3
Got my interview today :biggrin: 26th
Hey my interview is the 26th aswell :smile: well just says 9.15am 26th March. Do you know what it is like? i think the conversion students get interviewed with the other students aswell so might see you x
Reply 5
I've applied to adult nursing and still havent heard anything should I be worried?
Reply 6
Original post by angel_delight
Hey my interview is the 26th aswell :smile: well just says 9.15am 26th March. Do you know what it is like? i think the conversion students get interviewed with the other students aswell so might see you x

That's the same as mine :smile: I don't know. I guess they will email us with more information.
Original post by catrionamal
That's the same as mine :smile: I don't know. I guess they will email us with more information.

Hopefully hear quite soon, so I can get prepared. Do you know anyone else going/ Have you applied for any where else?
Reply 8
Original post by angel_delight
Hopefully hear quite soon, so I can get prepared. Do you know anyone else going/ Have you applied for any where else?

Not heard of anyone else but it says only 60 people get interviews :O I applied to Glasgow Cali and Dundee. Had my interview at Dundee on 1st Feb but still heard nothing back and unsuccessful from Glasgow. You?
Reply 9
I've had interviews for Dundee west of scotland stirling and robert gordon. But if only 60 people got interview from edingburgh and yous have heard im taking it im unsuccessful haha
They might just not have given out the adult nursing interviews yet :smile:
I had applied for Dundee, Napier and Glasgow Cali. Dundee have pulled the conversion course this year due to the course changing and that course doesn't meet NMC guideines or something. Ive not heard back from Glasgow yet but when I phoned them they said they had until May but the conversion course isnt even advertised on their website anymore :s-smilie:. Sorry about your unsuccessful from Glasgow when did you get that?

Kirsty some unis still interview up until June/July, have you tried phonig them? Im at Stirling in my 3rd year and when Id originally applied I kept phoning until they told me over the phone. They do it on a points system so they tend to wait until they have interviewed most people :smile:
I heard from Glasgow on 1st of Feb but I was talking to a girl the other day who has applied and still hasn't heard anything. They said they didn't think my personal statement said that I knew enough about the course.
Reply 13
kinda hoping that no news is good news! UWS have told people they are unsuccessful but iv heard nothing since my interview which was 2 months ago!
that's ages! I had an interview at UWS for childhood studies on Friday and they said I should hear this week so that's weird you have waited two months and still nothing.
Reply 15
They said i will know by 31st march! so not long now! and i will give them a ring if i still havent heard by then
Original post by catrionamal
I heard from Glasgow on 1st of Feb but I was talking to a girl the other day who has applied and still hasn't heard anything. They said they didn't think my personal statement said that I knew enough about the course.

Thats crap about Glasgow. Is there any place that you are really wanting to go to?

Good luck kirsty hope you hear soon :smile:
I only want to go to Napier so in a way was glad I didn't get into Glasgow.
Have you received any info from Napier yet? Do you know if they post it or just email?
No not yet. I don't know, would assume email if you opted for that tho.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending