The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Stranmillis Interview

Heyy, i have a stranmillis interview this time next week and i am seriously freaking out about it. Im also getting no where with my presentation, i was wondering if anyone could help me at alll would be very greatful thankss !
Reply 1
yeah i have one to on the 10th and im so worried, i duno if ive got the right end of the stick on that presentation because the thing underneath the box with the title wayyy confused me. i duno is it like strictly about the ciriculum......ahhh so want to go to stran tho :s-smilie:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Hey guys,

As a 1st year student at stran I was in your shoes this time last year. What exactly is the topic of the presentation?

As for tips for the presentation.. be yourself they obviosuly liked your personal staement enough in order to give you an interview. My second advice is to sell your self at every possible opportunity, after your presentation you will be asked a set number of questions, during these all I can say it relate every answer to the work experince you have done.

If you need any more advice feel free to hit me up with a personal message... hope this helps!.

ps trust me you will love stran!
Reply 3
hey I have my interview on the 12th at 2:00pm!! I'm so nervous i do not know were to start on my presentation!

My presentation is on the most significant development in education in recent years.

can anyone give me any ideas as to what i should say or even just where to start!

any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Rutheleanor

Original post by Rutheleanor
hey I have my interview on the 12th at 2:00pm!! I'm so nervous i do not know were to start on my presentation!

My presentation is on the most significant development in education in recent years.

can anyone give me any ideas as to what i should say or even just where to start!

any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

aahh my interviews on the 12th at 2pm too, what are the chances :biggrin: i'm soo nervous, its not even funny! :frown:

I havent a clueeee what to do for the presentation :frown:
Reply 5
howd they go for everyone...to me they seemed nice....still terrified tho lol
I have mine tomorrow :frown: o that's good :biggrin: what questions did they ask you :smile:
Reply 7
i have mine tomorrow too dramaqueen92. :smile:

my teachers gave me a mock interview today = total disaster! :frown:
Reply 8
I had mine today. The people I had were really nice and made you feel comfortable even though I was nervous. I got asked the 3 best qualities, hobbies and interests, how to help disruptive students just the ones you would expect :-)
Reply 9
I'm soooo nervous has anyone one next Wednesday? And to anyone that had their interview did they get a reply??
Reply 10
i havent heard yet. anyone else the same?
Reply 11
Just checked my email, and got an offer for Primary teaching!! :biggrin: hope everyone here's in the same position :smile:
Reply 12
Me too I just received an offer for primary teaching :smile: very happy x
yessssss i got an offer too!! over the moon about it :smile: anyone else get one? :smile: can't wait to start!! :biggrin:
Reply 14
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received any offers for the PGCE Early Years at Stran for 2012/13? Seems like I've been waiting forever for an answer :s-smilie: Any feedback would be most appreciated....thanks
Reply 15
Ive had an offer for the BA EARLY years, but i havent a clue about the PGCE...sorry:/
Reply 16
Original post by mrsgavero
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received any offers for the PGCE Early Years at Stran for 2012/13? Seems like I've been waiting forever for an answer :s-smilie: Any feedback would be most appreciated....thanks

I am not sure if you still haven't heard but I do have a friend who has been rejected for PGCE Early Years at Stran. So hopefully you have received some better luck xox

Quick Reply