The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Original post by Cheddar
Completely disagree, I thought it was very well organised. The briefing just before the interview was really informative, literally exactly the questions I was asked. The interviewers were really friendly and the fact that it's scripted is way better, I've had other interviews where I've been asked extra questions that other people haven't been asked, that's hardly fair.

If you haven't performed as well as you want don't blame the interview format/university! :rolleyes:

Just got an offer...my comments were nothing to do with being disappointed with how it went. Still stand by what I said, but you're welcome to disagree. Good luck
Reply 1301
Got an offer! Can't quite belive that genuinely surprised!
Original post by delll
Did anyone on the waiting list recently call up Peninsula, if you did, please post some updates. I had called them up last week and they said the medical panel was going to have a meeting.

If anyone had recently called and asked, please update, I am unable to call as I am working the whole day.

Called them up a couple of times.
The meeting is on friday.
Reply 1303
Congrats to everyone who had an offer today :smile:
Reply 1304
Just got an offer today! I really wasn't expecting it as I thought my interview last Tuesday went terrible.
Reply 1305
Offer :smile:

Thank god for that, does anyone know how we find out the conditions of our offers?

Congratulations to everyone who got an offer today.

I'm so excited, now i can go back to worrying about exams :tongue:
Reply 1306
Did everyone who got an offer today have their interview on Tuesday the 21st of February?
Reply 1307
Original post by OSharp
Offer :smile:

Thank god for that, does anyone know how we find out the conditions of our offers?

Congratulations to everyone who got an offer today.

I'm so excited, now i can go back to worrying about exams :tongue:

You click the A100 in UCAS Track and it should say conditional on achieving AAA in what ever subjects (probably Biology and Chemistry).
Original post by myyrh
OFFER!!!!! :biggrin: SOOOO HAPPY :biggrin: :biggrin: Best day of my life.

Ah CONGRATS!! I was waiting for this! :rolleyes:
Well done! :five:
We'd both better get our grades this time :P

Congrats to everyone else who got offers today and good luck to those still waiting :smile:
Reply 1309
So are the offers given out according to what day you were interviewed or randomly or?
Was interviewed Tuesday too..convinced I've been rejected now that I've heard nothing today :'(
Reply 1310
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
Ah CONGRATS!! I was waiting for this! :rolleyes:
Well done! :five:
We'd both better get our grades this time :P

Congrats to everyone else who got offers today and good luck to those still waiting :smile:

Thank you soo much :biggrin: Yeah I have something to motivate me to study really hard. We should have a TSR resitter reunion if we all end up at Peninsula :tongue:
Reply 1311
Original post by Nulzy
So are the offers given out according to what day you were interviewed or randomly or?
Was interviewed Tuesday too..convinced I've been rejected now that I've heard nothing today :'(

I would think that its random, if you have no rejection dont panic this is only day 1 mate :smile:

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear

We should start a Peninsula 2012 entrants (if we get the grades thread so we can get to know eachother) :smile:
Reply 1312
OFFER!!!!!!!!! So fricking happy!
My first one <3. And grades permitting, I WILL BE GOING TO MED SCHOOL!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Interview was on the 24th of Feb.
Congrats to everyone who got an offer still waiting on mine. Did u hear by track or email??
Original post by funky woman
Congrats to everyone who got an offer still waiting on mine. Did u hear by track or email??

track first :smile:. Haven't got an email from them yet
Reply 1315
Original post by funky woman

I got an email from UCAS saying track update at 16:46 but I was out at the time.
Reply 1316
Offer! Woot!
Reply 1317
Offer! :smile: good luck to everyone else waiting to hear...
interview was on 7th feb.
Original post by myyrh
I got an email from UCAS saying track update at 16:46 but I was out at the time.

thanks, and congrats on the offer :smile:
Reply 1319
Anyone hear anything today? :smile:

Quick Reply