The Student Room Group

Southampton Medical School 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
does anyone know when will be the last day of giving out offers?
sorry if its mentioned somewhere ,however i am asking because my cousin is waiting to hear back!

thank you
Reply 2181
Original post by andioula
does anyone know when will be the last day of giving out offers?
sorry if its mentioned somewhere ,however i am asking because my cousin is waiting to hear back!

thank you

could be as late as the end of march/beginning of april, thats when it was last year anyway :smile:
Hey everyone, I received my offer for the undergraduate 5 year course A100 on Firday through UCAS track however I have yet to receive any communication from the university itself, should I be expecting confirmation from them and other details and how long should I wait before I get in contact to see if everything is okay?

Many Thanks
Reply 2183
Original post by RoadRunner
Hey everyone, I received my offer for the undergraduate 5 year course A100 on Firday through UCAS track however I have yet to receive any communication from the university itself, should I be expecting confirmation from them and other details and how long should I wait before I get in contact to see if everything is okay?

Many Thanks

congrats man, is that your first choice and are you international?
Original post by thegodofgod
Mine too :sadnod:

and mineeee!! :frown:
Reply 2185
Original post by MJHERBZ
Just withdrawn my application from Southampton, I've got the offers I want already :smile: I know it's the last chance for quite a few a few of you and, in the highly unlikely event that I were to receive an offer, I hope it goes to one of you guys instead!

Top bloke!
Hmm quiet thread at the mo, you reckon they will send out another batch tomorrow/ Friday?
Reply 2187
Im guessing Friday. Last friday there was an onslaught of rejections. Maybe this friday it will be offers
I don't think there'll be a reply until offer day. I think tuesday and wednesday is when the next batch will come out.
Original post by ChemClues
Hmm quiet thread at the mo, you reckon they will send out another batch tomorrow/ Friday?

Original post by .eXe
Im guessing Friday. Last friday there was an onslaught of rejections. Maybe this friday it will be offers

Original post by Notsocleverstudent
I don't think there'll be a reply until offer day. I think tuesday and wednesday is when the next batch will come out.

Reply 2190
Original post by RoadRunner

Many Thanks

Wait till Tomorrow and then if you've still heard nothing, contact them. I got my offer on Tuesday last week and by Friday I had my offer pack.
When's the next offer day? Going by the trend so far there won't be any replies 'til after it....
Reply 2192
Original post by puddleduck
When's the next offer day? Going by the trend so far there won't be any replies 'til after it....

march 5th :smile:
Original post by GabbiWS
march 5th :smile:

Thankyou :smile:
Reply 2194
It took 5 days for me to receive my confirmation pack. The open day for bm5 is march 5th and for bm4 it's march 27th (confirmed by admissions lady), not sure about bm6.

Don't know whether there other opendays besides these....
Original post by thegodofgod

LOVE IT
Hello everyone~~ ^^. I am new here . I am an international applicant for BM5. I interviewed early Feb. Are there any internationals who got offers for BM5? Thank you *^^*
I'm slightly worried that there is going to be another mass culling this fri but this time for BM4's :s
Original post by Arkybones
I'm slightly worried that there is going to be another mass culling this fri but this time for BM4's :s

Yeah, I tend to agree re: the worrying about that, although wondering if it'll be on Tuesday, after the offer day when admissions have a bit more bandwidth. Perhaps no news is good news for the moment :confused:

Anyone know if there have been any offers/rejections for graduates on the BM5 yet?
Reply 2199
Chins up everyone! Let's just go with the 'no news is good news' approach. Good luck all:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest