The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Film Production anyone?

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from them, I'm still waiting for a reply :frown:
Reply 1
yeah im still waiting for a reply aswell, its march now and ive been waiting since november :/
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by ajaylee
yeah im still waiting for a reply aswell, its march now and ive been waiting since november :/

Blimey =/ I know I applied later than everyone else but I would've thought that the people who applied before 15th January would've had a reply/ an interview by now, I've been waiting just over a whole now and 3 out of 2 (which are the main ones I want to go to) haven't replied =/
Reply 3
Original post by AliceElizabeth19
Blimey =/ I know I applied later than everyone else but I would've thought that the people who applied before 15th January would've had a reply/ an interview by now, I've been waiting just over a whole now and 3 out of 2 (which are the main ones I want to go to) haven't replied =/

yeah ive had 3/5 of my replies, uclan and sheffield are just taking super long.
Original post by ajaylee
yeah ive had 3/5 of my replies, uclan and sheffield are just taking super long.

It's a bit annoying as this one is my 2nd choice after Southampton Solent so the two I really want to go to are taking ages -.-
Reply 5
It's a bit annoying as this one is my 2nd choice after Southampton Solent so the two I really want to go to are taking ages -.-

just got an invitation thing for an interview finally :smile:
Original post by ajaylee
just got an invitation thing for an interview finally :smile:

Well done! :smile: Good luck with the interview :smile:
Let me know how you get on with it ^^
Reply 7
Well done! :smile: Good luck with the interview :smile:
Let me know how you get on with it ^^

turns out its only an interview to like submit a filmreel to them, lucky i dont have to travel up there!

you got any responses yet?
Original post by ajaylee
turns out its only an interview to like submit a filmreel to them, lucky i dont have to travel up there!

you got any responses yet?

A filmreel of you talking or of a piece of work? O.o
I've heard nothing still :frown: I'm still sitting here waiting... Thankfully I've got a interview at UCA on Wednesday and Worcester next week Wednesday though :smile:
Reply 9
A filmreel of you talking or of a piece of work? O.o
I've heard nothing still :frown: I'm still sitting here waiting... Thankfully I've got a interview at UCA on Wednesday and Worcester next week Wednesday though :smile:

film reel of both :frown: and good luck!
Reply 10
You should have to send in a one minute film-reel showing why you should be offered a place on the course. They took a while to respond to me last year as well, but eventually got the email asking for the film-reel.
Original post by ajaylee
film reel of both :frown: and good luck!

Thanks, you too!! :smile:

Looking at the stuff on youtube it doesn't seem like it requires you to talk in the frame, just show off any skills that you might have :smile:

Quick Reply