The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1platinum
Will the grade boundaries be on the respective exam board websites?

Yep on Wednesday morning :smile:
Reply 1461
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
All exam boards will update their grade boundaries the day before results, so you can get hold of the relevant information on the 7th of March. :smile:

Exactly 1 week left :s
Do people recommend looking at the grade boundaries the day before or does it make things worse??
I took biol4, biol1(aqa),geo1 and geo4(edexcel), Did anyone else take these if so what did they think?
Reply 1464
Not worried at all here! Already know that I pretty much got high As in my modules. Expecting 100 or very close to 100 in the maths modules, chemistry would be surprised if I got below 90%. :smile:
Original post by Executioner
Exactly 1 week left :s

D: Nooooooo I am dreading next week :s-smilie: I only had 3 but 1 was really bad :'(
Original post by Zhy
Not worried at all here! Already know that I pretty much got high As in my modules. Expecting 100 or very close to 100 in the maths modules, chemistry would be surprised if I got below 90%. :smile:

As you've said about 4 times already in this thread. :rolleyes:
I "kind of" got an early result today for my chemistry ISA, which was promising. (I say kind of as I know ISA results arent given out on results day anyway and is different for each school/it still has to be moderated and all that jazz).

March 8th just needs to get here quicker!
Reply 1468
Im Ready for 5 exam results. Actually im ****ting It :redface:

Bio 1 (ocr)
Bio 4 (ocr)
Chem 2 ( ocr salters)
chem 4 ( ocr salters)
Islam As (ocr)

This time next week, we will know what we have got. HURRY UP March 8thhhh. pLEASEEE
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1469
Original post by Mocking_bird
As you've said about 4 times already in this thread. :rolleyes:

LMAO we shall see what he gets..
Reply 1470
Really starting to feel ill at the thought of next week: 2 x25 mark essays due in monday and tuesday, finishing coursework write up on monday, timed controversy essay on wednesday, results on thursday as well as a biology tests on gas exchange and digestion :cry2:

edit: why the neg? :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
My school's decided to have our target day on the 8th as well so I get my results and a report :indiff: I am actually going to cry
Original post by Zhy

why do you have to come on here and boast?
Original post by sophiakhan
Do people recommend looking at the grade boundaries the day before or does it make things worse??
I took biol4, biol1(aqa),geo1 and geo4(edexcel), Did anyone else take these if so what did they think?

i did bio 4...i did alright in some parts and bad in some parts...i just hope i have no resits! wbu??
Original post by SoftMusk
i did bio 4...i did alright in some parts and bad in some parts...i just hope i have no resits! wbu??

Pretty much the same, some questions were challenging such as the hsw ones near the end but others were ok. just wait and see now.
Original post by ManPowa
LMAO we shall see what he gets..

Lol
Original post by sophiakhan
Pretty much the same, some questions were challenging such as the hsw ones near the end but others were ok. just wait and see now.

yeahh i hated that root one lol i cant remember it properly and then the near to the last 4 marker question about how atp is good for its job i messed up because i wrote about how its used lol -.- sad times i dont wanna sit any of my a2's id rather sit as chem 1 lol as i did chem 1, bio 2, bio 4 and chem 4 :P
Original post by Mocking_bird
I "kind of" got an early result today for my chemistry ISA, which was promising. (I say kind of as I know ISA results arent given out on results day anyway and is different for each school/it still has to be moderated and all that jazz).

March 8th just needs to get here quicker!

How did you do?
Original post by Zhy

Yeah you've said that many times
Nobody gives a ****.

piss off
Original post by Zhy

Aw well done you, and so modest as well!

Quick Reply

Latest