The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All

This is my third runthrough of the game. Up to the first court case, pointed out the bullet hole flaw and they're about to call Lotta to the stand.
Reply 3001
Original post by pongalo
I did them both about an hour ago (it was the ones in magic crafters and beast makers) but now i cant do Gnasty's loot level :frown: I can beat the last flying egg (well key) theif and then i can't get high enough to reach the last gems by the level exit, it's so frustrating :angry:

I can probably help you with this one. I'm sure there's a video explaining how to do it. It's very easy once you know what to do. Just keep collecting keys.
Original post by Barghest
I can probably help you with this one. I'm sure there's a video explaining how to do it. It's very easy once you know what to do. Just keep collecting keys.

Ahh sweeet! i'll you tube it now ;D
Happy Wheels. It is ****ING EPIC!!!
SpaceOff for my iPhone!! Awesome - fast space invaders type shooter for two people on one phone. Massive rockets and music :smile: 69p

You gotta try it !!!

[video="youtube_share;65pQn8geFP8"]http://youtu.be/65pQn8geFP8[/video]
Reply 3005
Original post by DaitaG
Words with friends! but its pretty much, you know, scrabble :P

Yeah it's just the boards and points are a little different :P Addictive though!
GTA Episodes From Liberty City Stories (PS3)
Gears 3 still, I'm a massive fan of the Gears series. In fact, it's probably my favourite series of all time (definitely up there with the likes of Halo at least)

fifa 13

MW5
'How many pointless and timewasting threads can you look at in an hour?'
Currently on 22.
Starting on Mass Effect, bought both on steam when they were on special offer. Enjoying the first one so far, despite not really knowing what I'm doing haha
Reply 3011
SSX
Skyrim <3
I'm playing billiard blitz 2 - Snooker ( an internet game) at the moment.
Shogun 2 total war :colone:
Just downloaded Battle for Wesnoth. Seems pretty fun.
Reply 3016
Skyrim currently doing the dark brotherhood quests again
Mass Effect 2

And come Friday, Mass Effect 3

Wooooooop :biggrin:
I've just completed Metal Gear Solid and am now working my way through Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

Epic PS1 times. :yep:
Minecraft :smile:

Latest