The Student Room Group

How British are you?

Scroll to see replies

8/24. I guessed almost all of them.

I'm not British, I'm Welsh :sexface:
Reply 61
I managed to score 13/24 (54%), I had to guess a majority of the questions though. Some of those questions were laughable.
Reply 62
14/25. I've never visited the UK. Guess I was just very lucky.
Reply 63
33% oops :s
Reply 64
38%
Some of those questions are pretty petty though tbh.
Reply 65
58%, not too bad. :P
9/24 :ahee:

im a BBC, pretty glad i was born here, many of those questions were just :lolwut:
Reply 67
42% XD But I'm not British so I guess I'm allowed to suck.... until I actually have to take the test :frown: I'm scared.
lol I got 8.

I've no idea why I or anyone else would know or would want to know most of that stuff.
Reply 69
5/24. Oh, the shame! Looks like I won't be joining the EDL, after all.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 70
I got 14/24 (58%) and quite pleased actually :smile:
Reply 71
Apparantly I'm not British (42%) because I don't know how much a blind man's TV license costs. :unimpressed:

That being said, I got the date of St.Georges day wrong (I'm not good with dates... :s-smilie:) so a low score was probably deserved...

Meh.
19/24...Almost there! :colondollar:
Original post by Sharri5
Is there a question about the condition of british teeth?

:colonhash:

There is.

Q) What negative stereotype about Britain is in fact full of ****?
A) The one about bad British teeth. British teeth are not only not bad, they are in fact the best in the God-damn world. The average tooth decay amongst British children is 0.6 of a tooth. Our teeth might not be the whitest, but that's because unlike Americans, we don't need to spend thousands and thousands on cosmetic procedures, because we aren't insecure nonces.

http://www.economist.com/node/15060097?subjectid=7933596&story_id=15060097

Nice try though.
I like how people assume that if you dont pass this test you get kicked out
Reply 75
10/24

White, born in Leicester 1968.

The test is pish I mean who gives a rats ass about the Hugeonots or whatever & why do I need to know how many MEPS etc..
Reply 76
50%
Reply 77
15/24
63%
15/24

Most asinine test ever.
Reply 79
17/24 - i was rejected!

surely that's a bit harsh

Quick Reply