The Student Room Group

Suits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonymous_angel_16
Watching whole seasons of shows online is what happens when you're attempting to do history coursework lol.

You're right - Harvey does care but he doesn't like to show it. Maybe he feels it will be used against him if he does.
Personally, I like Harvey's and Donna's relationship the way it is - I don't want them to date as it might change that special thing they have. Like Donna said, if it doesn't work you just can't go back to the way it was.

My favourite scene of Harvey and Donna has to be when she was teasing him about Scotty. 'I didn't want you to have performance anxiety... about the case' ROFL

Oh yeah haha... Procrastination at its sweetest :h:

Oh no, I meant she's perfect for Harvey as in they gel together really well, not that I want them to date! I agree, it will ruin their relationship :yep:

Oh yeah looool! I remember that, and when he said something to Donn, I can't remember but it was like, "You need to work harder." and she goes, "Is that what Scotty said?" :tongue:

Donna's just classic, you gotta love her. What do you think of Rachel?
Original post by TheGirlNextDoor
Oh yeah haha... Procrastination at its sweetest :h:

Oh no, I meant she's perfect for Harvey as in they gel together really well, not that I want them to date! I agree, it will ruin their relationship :yep:

Oh yeah looool! I remember that, and when he said something to Donn, I can't remember but it was like, "You need to work harder." and she goes, "Is that what Scotty said?" :tongue:

Donna's just classic, you gotta love her. What do you think of Rachel?

LOL - Donna's one-liners are AMAZING! Someone really should give her dialogue writer an award.

Rachel? Hmmm....I guess she's okay. But I didn't like it when she kept flirting with Mike despite knowing he was with Jenny but I do think her and Mike make a better couple.
Also, I didn't like the way she didn't stay and prove her innocence. I really wanted her to stand up for herself but then I LOVED the way she dished it back to Louis when she came back.

How do you feel about Trevor? I mean, most people are pissed at him but I kinda understand where he's coming from. He must feel betrayed. But I really hope he doesn't tell the truth though.
I just want the series to return asap :moon:
LOL - Donna's one-liners are AMAZING! Someone really should give her dialogue writer an award.

So true :rofl2:

Rachel? Hmmm....I guess she's okay. But I didn't like it when she kept flirting with Mike despite knowing he was with Jenny but I do think her and Mike make a better couple.
Also, I didn't like the way she didn't stay and prove her innocence. I really wanted her to stand up for herself but then I LOVED the way she dished it back to Louis when she came back.

How do you feel about Trevor? I mean, most people are pissed at him but I kinda understand where he's coming from. He must feel betrayed. But I really hope he doesn't tell the truth though.

Yeah I think the script writers should get some recognition :tongue:

I know! She totally ignored him when he was single but when he got with Jeny, she decided she wanted him again! He did so much for her like at the fake court case when she cried and he didn't carry on, and she still ignored him!

But again, I prefer her to Rachel as she was the one he wanted from the beginning and now that he has a chance... I dunno... I also don't want Jenny to be hurt because she's a nice girl.

And yeah, when Rachel didn't stay to prove her innocence I thought she was guilty of some huge sin or something :s-smilie:

I never liked Trevor from the beginning; he was a bit naughty and crafty. He was into all this drug stuff and he betrayed Mike even after he bailed him out. He KNEW Jenny preferred Mike so it shouldn't have been much of a surprise to him but then again, boys have that rule about dating each other's exes.
His face looks a bit evil to me too. I just don't like him because he's very unstable and can go on the 'bad' side for petty issues. Maybe he should have thought about Jenny when he was dealing and about how he was lying to her then it wouldn't be much of a shock to find out she's with Mike.

Oh gosh I hate Kyle though! He's so full of himself and for nothing! :eek:
Original post by flowermaster91
I just want the series to return asap :moon:

Don't we all? :sigh:
Yeah I think the script writers should get some recognition :tongue:

I know! She totally ignored him when he was single but when he got with Jeny, she decided she wanted him again! He did so much for her like at the fake court case when she cried and he didn't carry on, and she still ignored him!

But again, I prefer her to Rachel as she was the one he wanted from the beginning and now that he has a chance... I dunno... I also don't want Jenny to be hurt because she's a nice girl.

And yeah, when Rachel didn't stay to prove her innocence I thought she was guilty of some huge sin or something :s-smilie:

Oh gosh I hate Kyle though! He's so full of himself and for nothing! :eek:

Yeah, I don't understand why she didn't at least try and clear her name but maybe she was royally pissed off with the firm or maybe she thought it wasn't worth it as they might not have believed her. And as for the fake trial, she should have at least tried to acknowledge that Mike stopped questioning her or at least do something nice. :s-smilie:

Also a bit annoyed with Rachel being into Mike all of a sudden while he was with Jenny; where was this a few episodes before? Perhaps it's a case of wanting what you can't have? :confused:
Original post by bpool1994
Yeah, I don't understand why she didn't at least try and clear her name but maybe she was royally pissed off with the firm or maybe she thought it wasn't worth it as they might not have believed her. And as for the fake trial, she should have at least tried to acknowledge that Mike stopped questioning her or at least do something nice. :s-smilie:

Also a bit annoyed with Rachel being into Mike all of a sudden while he was with Jenny; where was this a few episodes before? Perhaps it's a case of wanting what you can't have? :confused:

Yeah I think she was just annoyed that they would think that she'd do that after being there for 5 years.

Oh and for the fake trial, she did acknowledge it. After the trial she was sitting at the bar and Mike came over and she thanked him indirectly to which he said, "What does that mean?" and then she leans in and says, "You're a clever guy, you can work it out." (or something along those line :tongue:)

But she wasted him, she could have decided she wanted him then but I think she was just playing hard-to-get.

Yeah a few episodes before the end (like one or two) she kissed him and that was while he was with Jenny. But both Rachel and Mike have that 'syndrome' of wanting what they can't have because when they went on the double date, Jenny said that Mike was looking at Rachel the way he did when she was with Trevor :rolleyes:
Yeah a few episodes before the end (like one or two) she kissed him and that was while he was with Jenny. But both Rachel and Mike have that 'syndrome' of wanting what they can't have because when they went on the double date, Jenny said that Mike was looking at Rachel the way he did when she was with Trevor :rolleyes:

Still don't know why they do though; is there a thing people give off that make them more desirable to the opposite sex when they're already going out with someone else? :confused:
Reply 49
Pretty funny and slick!

<3 x
Still don't know why they do though; is there a thing people give off that make them more desirable to the opposite sex when they're already going out with someone else? :confused:

I dunno, it's a series at the end of the day :dontknow:

But people do generally want what they can't have; makes them feel like they've achieved something I guess :rolleyes:
Reply 51

Pheromones I think?

It had an interesting cliff-hanger at the end. It will be great to see what comes of it. What I don't want to happen though is the show to lose it's subtle humour, which unfortunately will probably happen because they have to sack Mike right?

Meh, we'll see.
Original post by PrinceyJ
Pheromones I think?

It had an interesting cliff-hanger at the end. It will be great to see what comes of it. What I don't want to happen though is the show to lose it's subtle humour, which unfortunately will probably happen because they have to sack Mike right?

Meh, we'll see.

I don't think they'll fire Mike, they can't! The show can barely go on if they do that! If they do fire him it'll be an impulse fire, and then they'll take him back or something.

But the humour is great; I love the light-heartedness and friskiness of the characters and their relationships :h:
Or it could turn out that Trevor has a last second change of heart and decides not to give Mike up to Jessica on the fact he has no law degree... but I doubt it. :rolleyes: What I think Trevor will tell her is either about the drugs or the fact he did law school tests for other people. How Jessica will react to that information is anyone's guess. :eek:

Looking forward to S2 even more now I'm recapping on S1; trying to use Franklin and Bash to keep me distracted until then. It's a good show but Suits beats it although my view is subjective.
(edited 12 years ago)
Or it could turn out that Trevor has a last second change of heart and decides not to give him up to Jessica... but I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to S2 even more now I'm recapping on S1; trying to use Franklin and Bash to keep me distracted until then. It's a good show but Suits beats it although my view is subjective.

Or that. Actually, I think that idea fits more for some reason :cool:

I'm using Sherlock until then :tongue: But obviously it won't keep me until then. In reality I don't actually watch TV but my cousin begged me to watch Suits and Sherlock and one of my friends at school begged me too; so I am!
Or that. Actually, I think that idea fits more for some reason :cool:

I'm using Sherlock until then :tongue: But obviously it won't keep me until then. In reality I don't actually watch TV but my cousin begged me to watch Suits and Sherlock and one of my friends at school begged me too; so I am!

Is Sherlock any good? My friends keep telling me to watch it but I've always something else to watch. I've read some of Sherlock Holmes and it'd be interesting to see how it's interpreted to the modern day.
I missed the first episode but I've been watching them since then. Have to say though, last weeks episode was not my favourite. Not sure why, just thought it was a bit crap. But still, lots of Patrick J Adams so I'm not complaining that much. :love: Definitely prefer Rachel to Jenny, although I have a slight suspicion that Rachel slept with Harvey at one point. 'tis possible.
Is Sherlock any good? My friends keep telling me to watch it but I've always something else to watch. I've read some of Sherlock Holmes and it'd be interesting to see how it's interpreted to the modern day.

It's amazing. You should watch it.

Oh God it's good. I like it very much and it takes a lot for me to like stuff :tongue:

Original post by aspirinpharmacist
I missed the first episode but I've been watching them since then. Have to say though, last weeks episode was not my favourite. Not sure why, just thought it was a bit crap. But still, lots of Patrick J Adams so I'm not complaining that much. :love: Definitely prefer Rachel to Jenny, although I have a slight suspicion that Rachel slept with Harvey at one point. 'tis possible.

You can still watch the first episode :ninja:

Which was last week's? I think most of us on the thread have seen the whole lot. Hmm could be, but I don't think Harvey and Rachel have been together :/

But you're bang on the money about Sherlock :biggrin:
Oh God it's good. I like it very much and it takes a lot for me to like stuff :tongue:

Original post by aspirinpharmacist
It's amazing. You should watch it.

Thanks a lot! :biggrin: I'll start watching them over the weekend!
Yeah, I agree that Rachel and Harvey probably haven't slept together; it doesn't seem like a combination that fits and I don't think they are each other's type.

Quick Reply

Latest