The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had or have there interview for social work ba yet?

and for those who have had interviews in anyt subject, how long was it before till they got back to you?
St Mary's Road Campus
London
Reply 61
Original post by michellemarcus
Has anyone had or have there interview for social work ba yet?

and for those who have had interviews in anyt subject, how long was it before till they got back to you?

A LONG TIME. I think they will call you sometime or UCAS will update the track so you know.

I got a call recently asking what date I wanted my interview to be held although I had all ready booked a date. Stupid and ridiculous.. hopefully it's not booked up on that day.

:/ anyway good luck everyone!!
Reply 62
From my experience they usually let you know around April if you've been accepted or not if your course involves an interview.
Reply 63
I receveid my response from UWL on late January...and I sent my application on the 13th January!
Reply 64
Original post by alevar
I receveid my response from UWL on late January...and I sent my application on the 13th January!

that's lucky :smile:
Reply 65
I also asked for change my course(from criminology to psychology with criminology)and a few days later my course on UCAS track was changed with any kind of problems :wink:
Don't know if I'm posting in the wrong place, but was just wondering if anyone else had applied to the Music Management course at UWL?
went there yesterday with friend for open day, boy the place was awful. the place is so un-organised its embarrassing. The "so called teacher" called everyone "Buddy", how dare he, i don't know him. kmt
Reply 68
Original post by BlackThunder10
went there yesterday with friend for open day, boy the place was awful. the place is so un-organised its embarrassing. The "so called teacher" called everyone "Buddy", how dare he, i don't know him. kmt

... really?!

Loool.. buddy isn't that bad...
Reply 69
.. did anyone else's interview get cancelled?? O.o?
anyone else still waiting for a response? I applied for midwifery aaaaaaages ago - hope the slow response isn't a bad sign :frown:
Reply 71
Original post by Soph.Jade
anyone else still waiting for a response? I applied for midwifery aaaaaaages ago - hope the slow response isn't a bad sign :frown:

I thought all universities should have given their responses by now..

weird..

Why not just ring them or something? :smile: good luck
Original post by hannahchan
I thought all universities should have given their responses by now..

weird..

Why not just ring them or something? :smile: good luck

I thought of that but I'm not quite sure what to say to them, I don't wanna seem pushy...
Reply 73
Original post by Soph.Jade

I applied for Adult Nursing and they sent me an email saying that they will not respond until all of there interviews are over, which is likely to be mid April!
Original post by oddgirl
I applied for Adult Nursing and they sent me an email saying that they will not respond until all of there interviews are over, which is likely to be mid April!

aw, i havent even had an interview :/ have you?
For those who have firmed UWL for Sept 2012 - Have you started applying for accommadation? and if so are you going to be staying at paragon halls or finding your own place? am so confused as to what to do as halls are quite expensive but then again its expected as its London but I don't want to miss out on the student experience!!
Reply 76
Original post by michellemarcus
For those who have firmed UWL for Sept 2012 - Have you started applying for accommadation? and if so are you going to be staying at paragon halls or finding your own place? am so confused as to what to do as halls are quite expensive but then again its expected as its London but I don't want to miss out on the student experience!!

If you don't live in London.. I guess it's better to apply for accomodation..

I live quite close by and even though I did apply for accomodation on the ucas form.. i don't think I'll get it.

anyway good luck :smile:...

*I don't want to miss out on student life too :frown:.
Reply 77
I got my offer at my interview and applied for accommodation a week ago :smile:

Also, they don't have to reply until the end of June so i wouldn't worry too much if you haven't heard yet! Also some depts might be slower than others, though I was surprised by the speed of their music school!

Just a side note, anyone doing music performance and recording? :smile:
Confirmed my place at UWL for the Music Management course.

Not really sure what my next step shoul be, probably sort accommodation but not overly sure where to begin with that.
Reply 79
Confirmed my place at UWL for my firm, to take psychology. I was wondering where do you apply for accommodation? I come from Manchester and was hoping for the halls due to the cost being potentially lower than places surrounding the area. Can anyone help? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending