The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Back on here.. again! :P

Hmmmmm.. just thinking about what I got.
Hope the boundaries arent too high \=
:nopity: this is me on results day, feeling sorry for myself .... lol
Reply 2002
when do ocr release grade boudaries? anyone know
I'm visiting my first choice on wednesday. So I will get all excited about going there and then come back the next day to find out I can't. I'm going to become a hermit.
when do the results come out for AS maths, and at wt time?? Im completely lost... Ppl keep telling me different dates and now im super confused:confused:!!
Original post by black_cherries
when do the results come out for AS maths, and at wt time?? Im completely lost... Ppl keep telling me different dates and now im super confused:confused:!!

8th March. Whenever your school gives them to you
Original post by Miracle Day
8th March. Whenever your school gives them to you

Thing is I asked in school today and they kept telling me the 7th, does it depend on my schl?
Thing is I asked in school today and they kept telling me the 7th, does it depend on my schl?

Maybe your school has a receptionist like Janice from Watelroo Road?

Maybe they'll give you your results on the 7th because they do receive it then...it's against the rules though
Original post by adamcusirinzon
Maybe they'll give you your results on the 7th because they do receive it then...it's against the rules though

R u sure abt that? I dunno, ill go ask again tom... But thanx for ur help :biggrin:!!
R u sure abt that? I dunno, ill go ask again tom... But thanx for ur help :biggrin:!!

Yes, the exams coordinator and heads of dept's receive results for respective subjects...there's strict rules on not telling anyone though
I'm a mixture of wanting to get the results so the waiting's over, and wanting results day to happen later so I don't have to worry about my resits yet. Argh. :s-smilie:

heads of dept's

oh God. I have 2 lessons with my head of maths on the 7th. I'm not going to be able to look him in the eye that day - he'll be getting 6 results for me.

Original post by cupcakes_x
Had a nightmare last night that my results came out but they couldn't find it and I was being sent around the world to search for them. :confused:

Reminds me of last August when I had a dream that my head of maths punched me in the face because I failed all his exams :tongue:

Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Anyone do any of:

OCR Maths C3
OCR Maths D1

OCR Economics Unit 1
AQA A Physics Unit 1

Also how's everyone feeling about results day? :smile:

These. I should be feeling confident about C3, but I can't remember my answer for the decay/growth question and it's freaking me out. I just want to get results day over with.

Original post by lifeisred
I'm waiting for:

C2
C3
S1 - Edexcel
Bio2
Bio4 - AQA

Anyone else feeling scared about maths? D:

Yes, me. C3, S2, S3, M2, D1, D2. (Plus G494 physics).

D2 and M2 went really badly. :s-smilie:
Original post by Just Josh
Anyone else more worried about what their parents will think of their results than their actual results themselves? =|

I'm more worried about my teachers because they're probably some of the nicest, most helpful people I know and to look at my head of maths and say 'yeah, I need to resit your subject' would make me feel like total crap. My physics teacher is expecting me to get an A* in physics, so that's worrying me loads too, especially as the fire bell in the middle of that exam threw me hugely.
Reply 2012
Original post by asas78978
OK now it is getting a bit serious now, my heart was pumping like hell, I probably gonna cry over my results on Thursday and say goodbye to Cambridge... Anyone wanna cry with me?

i think im gunna cry aswell on thursday! your not alone!
im actually realli scared now... dnt know how ive done?!
Original post by Miracle Day
Maybe your school has a receptionist like Janice from Watelroo Road?

LOL :tongue:
I'll spend Saturday night either drowning my sorrows or celebrating like I've won a Grammy.
;-;

Let me do well plz.
Reply 2015
So so nervous for Thursday, getting the results for maths, politics and general studies and I honestly have no idea how I've done but I really need three A's for my university choices.
Reply 2016
Original post by Pen Island
Haha same :tongue:

I'm freaking out so much, dread to think what it'll be like for the summer results day! I just hope I don't need to resit the resits I did again :redface:

:biggrin:

You'll be fine I'm sure, are you in y12 or 13? I was so scared when I was in y12 waiting for results in June, for the January results I just walked into form, and was given a piece of paper. I had no idea it was results day. :redface:
I'm really scared of getting ABB and being really disappointed then my mates going "yeah but thats good!" and I'll just be like, not good enough for my unis =/
I know I have failed and have just finished filling out the resit forms but good luck to the rest of you.
I DO NOT CARE IF PEOPLE FIND IT HARD. It's completely irrelevant to me whether people find it easy or hard, i'm just stating an opinion. If you find it hard, get over it. We all find some subjects we find hard. Now calm down dear :wink:

Ummm i didnt say anything to you!? i just said i found it hard and that was my opinion. if you find it easy fine thats your opinion i didnt say it was wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest