The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jendra9311
CALORIE FREE FOOD!! then you could eat whatever you want all day, then take a calorie tablet with exactly the right amount of calories in...

As much as I'd enjoy indulging this, if it was the case I'd probably spend far too much money on food. And I'd probably get bored, I think part of the fun is balancing your nutritional intake, allowing yourself treats etc. What's a treat without a little bit of..naughty?
Original post by MelissaJayne
As much as I'd enjoy indulging this, if it was the case I'd probably spend far too much money on food. And I'd probably get bored, I think part of the fun is balancing your nutritional intake, allowing yourself treats etc. What's a treat without a little bit of..naughty?

well if u wanted to be naughty with ur food u could always eat food with actual calories in
Reply 182
A cadbury ice cream that incorporates all its chocolate bars in.

So like a celebration style ice cream.

Or Heroes/Quality Street/Roses flavour ice creams :smile:
Truffle cookies. Not truffle biscuits, proper cookies, that are thick with a truffle centre, drizzled with caramel and pecans.
Reply 184
A supermarket sandwich that doesnt have like 100000000000 calories in it.

Or Baklava that isnt horridly calorific.
Original post by dani_1991
A supermarket sandwich that doesnt have like 100000000000 calories in it.

Or Baklava that isnt horridly calorific.

M&S, boots shapers range and even TESCO are doing decent sarnies now! And Waitrose LOVE LIFE range. I saw a proper gorgeous thick looking roast chicken sandwich in tesco for 300, I thought that was pretty good!
Banana milkshake flavored cereal. You know you get all those chocolate ones that make the milk chocolatey? Like that but with that fake banana tasting stuff. :sogood:
Reply 187
Original post by Sabertooth
Banana milkshake flavored cereal. You know you get all those chocolate ones that make the milk chocolatey? Like that but with that fake banana tasting stuff. :sogood:

Look out for 'Banana Puffs' (Sugar Puffs but banana flavoured). So good! Taste like those foam banana sweets :biggrin:
Original post by dani_1991
Look out for 'Banana Puffs' (Sugar Puffs but banana flavoured). So good! Taste like those foam banana sweets :biggrin:

:eek: I will look out for them! Sounds amazing! :biggrin:
Reply 189
I didn't like the Banana Puffs personally... maybe I was just expecting them to taste like the epic Banana Bubbles (The Cereal that thinks it's a... MILK SHAAAKE!)
Soft cake bars, think those loaf shaped mr kipling ones with chocolate chips, but with a truffle centre and you microwave them so it goes all melty like a chocolate fondant..
Reply 191
Original post by MelissaJayne
Soft cake bars, think those loaf shaped mr kipling ones with chocolate chips, but with a truffle centre and you microwave them so it goes all melty like a chocolate fondant..

Not only is this idea EPIC, but your truffle obsession does make me smile :smile:
hahaha. Truffles to me are like, fish to you.
I could be a French pig I'm such a truffle hunter.
TRUFFLE, ME LOVE DA TRUFFLE.

sorry, I've had too much sugar.
Reply 193
PLEASE CADBURYS - Make me a white chocolate cadbury creme egg :stomp:
Reply 194

Doritos Nachwiches: Two giant Doritos sandwiching nacho cheese and a variety of fillings.

For example, Flamin' Hot Nachwiches might feature pepper cheese and jalapenos; Cool original might have some standard nacho cheese and guac or maybe salsa, etc...

Think of it somewhere between handheld taco sandwiches and more traditional loaded nachos, in a portable sandwich format.
Reply 195
Original post by TotoMimo

x

Doritos go soggy really easily :frown:
I want your writing
Bacon Pizza Burgers!

Rather than plan old boring bread for the bun, made from pizza base and filled with any pizza topping - so the bun is like a folded up pizza. The burger in the middle of these pizza buns contains a fried bacon core.
Reply 198
Sexy Galaxy Ice Cream Overload: GALAXY GENERATIONS.

As you work your way down through the ice cream cone incorporating all their most popular products, you eventually dive into the past at the bottom - and get a whole GALAXY SWIRL (remember those? With that velvety caramel?) and one whole GALAXY TRUFFLE!
toto you evil man - not only have I just finished dinner and that's made me hungry, but also I now have to go knowing that that super ice cream doesn't really exist, that I'll never get to sample it's awesomeness.

Latest