The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
It's nearly time. Good Luck everyone who still hasn't heard :smile: Fingers crossed it's good news :biggrin:
Reply 1361
Original post by myyrh
It's nearly time. Good Luck everyone who still hasn't heard :smile: Fingers crossed it's good news :biggrin:

What time is time?! :O
Reply 1362
Original post by eemooz
What time is time?! :O

16:46 :O
Reply 1363
Rejected,
That was my only chance :frown:
Original post by eemooz
Rejected,

Sorry to hear still waiting my last chance to.
Original post by eemooz
Rejected,

Sorry to hear that! What are you going to do? Wait and apply again next year? Good luck if so. xx
Reply 1366
Got an email with my feedback score today. 19.75 was the threshold for an offer and I got 23.50 :smile: condolences to all those rejected and best of luck with the future! It's a struggle but if medicine is what you really want, don't let anything stop you.

And btw, I sent a written letter by post on the 1st of feb for all those who want to know how I got the feedback.

Good luck everyone!
Reply 1367
Original post by hopes
Got an email with my feedback score today. 19.75 was the threshold for an offer and I got 23.50 :smile: condolences to all those rejected and best of luck with the future! It's a struggle but if medicine is what you really want, don't let anything stop you.

And btw, I sent a written letter by post on the 1st of feb for all those who want to know how I got the feedback.

Good luck everyone!

Oooh interesting! Did they give any feedback other than your score?

Congrats btw!
Reply 1368
So am I to assume that if we have not heard by now we have been rejected?
Reply 1369
I applied for deferred entry and got rejected yesterday. Does anyone know if this would affect my application since they're splitting in 2013 when i would be starting...
I might ring and ask. Does anyone know the number?
Has anyone else not heard thought today was last day.
Original post by funky woman
Has anyone else not heard thought today was last day.

No word yet! :s-smilie:
Got reject and that was my last chance this year.
(edited 12 years ago)
Rejection.
Reply 1374
Hey guys, is there a facebook group for those with others (sorry to those who were unsuccesful this time round, reapply, there is still hope! (I did))
Original post by airdoc
Hey guys, is there a facebook group for those with others (sorry to those who were unsuccesful this time round, reapply, there is still hope! (I did))

Here you go.
Reply 1376
Can someone put my mind to rest before i firm PCMD :smile:

Obviously next year the medical school is splitting into Exeter and Plymoth for 2013/2014 applicants

So that leaves anyone who enters into PCMD this year as the last cohort to go through. this worrys me a little for 2 reasons.

1. what happens if for unforseen reasons a person has to resit a year, what will happen to them?

2. will there be some integration between PCMD and the two new medical schools, one of the things that attracted me their was the really integrated student experience and im worried this will be diminished when the schools split.

Thanks to anyone who can put me at ease
Original post by OSharp
Can someone put my mind to rest before i firm PCMD :smile:

Obviously next year the medical school is splitting into Exeter and Plymoth for 2013/2014 applicants

So that leaves anyone who enters into PCMD this year as the last cohort to go through. this worrys me a little for 2 reasons.

1. what happens if for unforseen reasons a person has to resit a year, what will happen to them?

2. will there be some integration between PCMD and the two new medical schools, one of the things that attracted me their was the really integrated student experience and im worried this will be diminished when the schools split.

Thanks to anyone who can put me at ease

You still get a joint degree if you delay a year, afaik they're trying to keep the campus rotations similar etc and i'm guessing there will be some integration into the separate schools yeah.
Reply 1378
Original post by Cheddar
Here you go.

cheers for the link :smile: Now could someone accept me aha :colondollar:
Just read that the Guardian ranks Peninsula 8th in the UK Med Schools league table. Fantastic achievement! So excited and pleased about my offer!
Good luck if you're still waiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending