Twist-and-Shout-style. To everything.
Original post by ShadowConspiracy
Migraine skank
Jungle skank
Tribal skank

Ah, the dances for apes, created by apes
I don't, I just kind of loiter around/near the bar. :tongue:
Terribly, drunkenly and awkwardly.

Except in mosh, where I get to headbang and sing along to my heart's content, and not feel like a total weirdo. :p:
I dance exactly how I dance in my room. That means totally going for whatever move I'm feeling. This also includes performing sections of dance routines :colondollar: And as my drunken state increases I do love a good foot stomp.

What's kind of embarassing is that I'll do this even when I'm sober.
Reply 86
Reply 87
Original post by Average_Aaron
Ah, the dances for apes, created by apes

Always good to see TSR tolerating racism, yet posts with opinions get removed :facepalm2:
Okay, I'm a really bad dancer but I do get into it. Personally, I take the view that everybody else is probably more drunk than I am so it doesn't matter all too much what I do so long as I don't manage to crush some poor guy's foot with my heel. Nah, I've got to say the whole jumping thing is actually really tireing after a while! Lol.
Reply 89
Reply 90
like a boss.
Reply 91
inbetweeners style
Reply 92
Original post by somethingbeautiful

haha thats hilarious! it reminds me of a twisted version of carlton's dance in fresh prince! :smile:
Reply 93
Like Jagger?
Reply 95
I dont dance. I'm disabled...
I simply can't remember how I dance. That's exactly how it should be on a night out :wink:
I tap dance.

When i'm feeling particularly wild, I bring out the tap.
Reply 98
I can't figure out how to. I'm a lanky white guy so it just doesn't look good whatever i do :frown:
Reply 99
:troll:

Quick Reply

Latest