The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Just got an interview for English.

It's on the 21st March. (I applied 15th jan)

Has anyone had an interview for this/how did you find it?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by somaiyar
I've been waiting over 5 months now, and surely they should let us know today?

i hope it would be this week, i'm so desperate for UCL offer!!!
Original post by forsaken_earth
Just got an interview for English.

It's on the 21st March. (I applied 15th jan)

Has anyone had an interview for this/how did you find it?

I have an interview for CS on the 21st march.
Reply 3543
Original post by Day8
Congratulations! :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
Any more people getting philosophy offers? UCL still haven't replied to me and it's almost been 5 months. :frown:
Reply 3545
Anyone still waiting on Economics? I remember someone saying that the last open day is next week, so if no offer is received this week then a rejection is on its way. Is there any truth in that?
Original post by zxh800
Anyone still waiting on Economics? I remember someone saying that the last open day is next week, so if no offer is received this week then a rejection is on its way. Is there any truth in that?

Yes the last economics open day is next week... I'm waiting for a reply too :/ but if they didn't reply before the open day they might ask for an interview.
Reply 3547
Original post by zxh800

Yup I am still waiting too.
Reply 3548
Oh UCL, why do you keep me waiting so?
Reply 3549
Hey everyone!

I received my recommendation letter about 2 weeks ago and didn't hear anything from them until I emailed them and my offer came to UCAS in the next 45 minutes!! Anyone who is still waiting for their offer, try to email them :smile:
SOOOOO HAPPYYY!!!!
Reply 3550
Does the "recommended for an offer" thing always come by the post? If it comes at all :tongue:
Reply 3551
Original post by Pavlina
Does the "recommended for an offer" thing always come by the post? If it comes at all :tongue:

Had mine by email :smile:
Reply 3552
Original post by Pavlina

I received mine by post :smile:
Reply 3553
Original post by Gales
Had mine by email :smile:

Original post by ggretta
I received mine by post :smile:

Thanks for your replies! :smile:
Where do you guys live, if you don't mind me asking? UK or elsewhere?
Reply 3554
Original post by Pavlina

UK :smile:
Reply 3555
Original post by Pavlina

same, UK :smile:
Reply 3556
Original post by ggretta
Hey everyone!

I received my recommendation letter about 2 weeks ago and didn't hear anything from them until I emailed them and my offer came to UCAS in the next 45 minutes!! Anyone who is still waiting for their offer, try to email them :smile:
SOOOOO HAPPYYY!!!!

That's brilliant ! Congratulations!
What did you say in the email?
It's been 3 week since I got an interview.Still haven't heard anything back yet~
Reply 3557
How did you guys get your offers? I've only had my Track update but nothing directly from UCL :s-smilie:
Reply 3558
Original post by Eric_lee
That's brilliant ! Congratulations!
What did you say in the email?
It's been 3 week since I got an interview.Still haven't heard anything back yet~

I had my open day/interview on 21st of February, after about a week received the recommendation letter and it said I would get the official offer in 10 days. So today I decided to email them, just said 'I've been waiting for about two weeks and would like to know when I would expect to receive the official offer" and literally after 45 minutes I got the offer through UCAS!
Try to email them, I think they are just busy with so many application forms and good luck :smile:
Just received a conditional offer for Hispanic Studies!!!! SO HAPPY :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending