The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Just received a despatch email from Asda... "delivery expected: tomorrow" :woo:
Original post by Illusionary
Just received a despatch email from Asda... "delivery expected: tomorrow" :woo:

Beat me to it, was about to post this myself.
Just ordered from ShopTo, already packaged, getting sent out today. They even send you a photo of the parcel in the email haha!
£49.99 on the PlayStation Store. :facepalm2:

And EA can't even use the GAME excuse this time, as they're not even stocking it.
Tesco have dispatched too, think they were just as cheap as ASDA at the time. I actually hope it doesn't arrive tomorrow as I'm still finishing off my final ME2 playthrough! Still got Tali's, Samara's, Thane's and Legion's loyalty quests then the rest of the main game to do... aggghhhh.
My Amazon order has been dispatched :biggrin:. Never know I could get it tomorrow now :wink:
Reply 906
Original post by salad_fingers
Just ordered from ShopTo, already packaged, getting sent out today. They even send you a photo of the parcel in the email haha!

They did that for me when I ordered Skyrim - it's like they're teasing you! I should be getting ME3 tomorrow, CANNOT WAIT. Considering tomorrow is January modules results day, it had better be amazing enough to give me the strength to go on.
Original post by Toggler
They did that for me when I ordered Skyrim - it's like they're teasing you! I should be getting ME3 tomorrow, CANNOT WAIT. Considering tomorrow is January modules results day, it had better be amazing enough to give me the strength to go on.

They are awesome. I feel you with the results mate. Not looking forward to tomorrow, though I do want to find out how I did.
ShopTo order dispatched this morning.

ME3 tomorrow! :cool:
Mine's still waiting to be dispatched :frown:
Got an email confirming ME3's dispatch from Amazon. Gives me two days to finish ME2 and I've only just done horizon!
Original post by NathanW18
ShopTo order dispatched this morning.

ME3 tomorrow! :cool:

Same here:biggrin:

I hope my Tshirt arrives too, I'm not going to take it off until I have vanquished the reapers. Damn I am going to smell.

P.S. I love shopto always quick and reliable.
Reply 912
[video="youtube;BwJtYfF72Io"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BwJtYfF72Io[/video]

*sigh*

I'm going to miss this series.

:moon:
Whaaat? But Amazon have yet to dispatch mine. And I preordered way back in January!

It still states a delivery estimate on the 9th though. There is hope!
Original post by cakefish
Whaaat? But Amazon have yet to dispatch mine. And I preordered way back in January!

It still states a delivery estimate on the 9th though. There is hope!

Same here. I pre-ordered in Feb and it's still hasn't dispatched, and I opted for next day delivery too.

They sent me an email to confirm it'll be dispatched tomorrow, but I'm starting to have doubts.

If other people's packages are getting dispatched already, then why hasn't mine?
Reply 915
My copy from Amazon.co.uk got dispatched earlier. Would be sweet if it came tomorrow but I've got a pretty full 2 days until the weekend.

I just hope my housemate is in to receive it as I doubt the N7 edition will fit through the letterbox and that would mean a lame trek to the post office Saturday morning...
ME3 + free t-shirt just arrived from ShopTo. :biggrin:
Reply 917
Have you all seen this yet?

[video="youtube_share;d9nhkD-Q7lc"]http://youtu.be/d9nhkD-Q7lc[/video]

Starring two of my good friends (as Meer and Hale). Enjoy!
Reply 918
not been dispatched yet

:grumble:
lol at whoever said to me that ASDA isn't good for pre-orders. I got it for a great price and it got delivered today. :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest