The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Mine has gone blank! I've been in my bed all day ill, so if this is a rejection I will have officially lost all will to stay alive! Good luck to everyone else, I hope it's good news.
Hopefully it won't be too long before we hear, good luck to everyone! :eek4:

Anyone know of any rejections being given out today?
Mine is blank too!! :s-smilie:
Reply 863
Mine is blank too! This seems like a huge number! :gah:
Guys, looks like I'm also joining the Blank Soc! Not sure if this is good or bad news... Won't be long now!
Reply 865
Mine is also blank :eek:
Reply 866
Am I the only one who's constantly refreshing this page waiting for someone to announce their offer/rejection?
Original post by seocor935
Am I the only one who's constantly refreshing this page waiting for someone to announce their offer/rejection?

no definitely not!
I am refreshing this + my euclid + me emails + track!
Reply 868
Original post by nicolemonica
no definitely not!
I am refreshing this + my euclid + me emails + track!

Thank god!! This is absolutely excruciating!
Edinburgh medicine twitter - Hopefully we'll be making some of you very happy bunnies today, apologies to those who have been unsuccessful
Edinburgh medicine twitter - Hopefully we'll be making some of you very happy bunnies today, apologies to those who have been unsuccessful

Eeekk!! But why havent they done anything yet - time seems to be running out - I guess they'll be going home soon :/
Reply 871

Does that mean that they'll be giving out both offers and rejections today? I really thought you were joking when you posted that, but I just logged into twitter and it's true!
Original post by seocor935
Does that mean that they'll be giving out both offers and rejections today? I really thought you were joking when you posted that, but I just logged into twitter and it's true!

ahaa i would never joke about this,
I was thinking the same thing, or does it mean to those who they have already rejected?
Whatever the decision I hope its not long now
Reply 873
ahaa i would never joke about this,
I was thinking the same thing, or does it mean to those who they have already rejected?
Whatever the decision I hope its not long now

I didn't think it would be a very good joke! It's really hard to tell! I'm just over-analysing that single tweet now. It better be soon I can't take much more of this!
Perhaps the most stressful hour of my life. :rolleyes:
Pretty sure everyone has gone home now or something - it seems like we'll find out tomorrow? :redface:
Reply 876
Do the decisions not get sent to UCAS and then they process them? So they could still come out yet :smile:
Reply 877
I think if they've gone blank it means that Edinburgh might have already done their bit, it might just be up to UCAS now to process everything before we can find out what the decisions are :smile:
Blank status too ... I'm crossing my fingers that this is good news for every single one of us!!!
I heard from UCAS at 6:45 when I heard about my medicine app, so anytime soon! Good luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending