The Student Room Group

GCSE Results day March 8TH - What did you get.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Can someone please tell me the grade boundaries or provide a mark scheme for OCR science (B1 C1 and P1)
Thanks
Reply 81
Original post by AGrumpyMole
It's unreal how much easier it is to get As/A*s at GCSE compared to at AS or A level.

I completely agree (especially what is it with Edexcel A level maths grade boundaries being so ridiculously high?!!!)
Reply 82
Wow well done in the sciences! What exam board did you do it with?
Reply 83
English Literature (AQA, Modern Drama) - A* 54/60 (just scrapped it :s-smilie:, not bad since I hadn't read the play through since last July)

English Language (AQA, Information and Ideas) - A* 114/120

Chemistry (OCR Gateway: C4,C5,C6) - A 86 UMS (still A* overall so that softens the blow)

Biology (OCR Gateway: B4, B5, B6) - B 76UMS (miss the A* by 6 UMS so have to resit T_T)

C1 Maths (Edexcel AS) - B 74UMS (surprised it wasn't lower since the exam went terribly :frown: )
Reply 84
Ok! I have certified that someone on this thread hates me :hmpf: Is this comment gonna get neg too? :indiff:
Original post by R4INBOW
Ok! I have certified that someone on this thread hates me :hmpf: Is this comment gonna get neg too? :indiff:

I have come to realise on this forum that if you make any reference such as 'why did I get negged?' you only entice people to engage in a negfest against you.:rolleyes:
Reply 86
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
I have come to realise on this forum that if you make any reference such as 'why did I get negged?' you only entice people to engage in a negfest against you.:rolleyes:

TSR is a ruthless world :shock:
Original post by R4INBOW
TSR is a ruthless world :shock:

It has it's fair share of cretinous bigots, but none more so than the real world. They just seem disproportionately distributed amongst TSR. It's a nice place really. :wink:
Reply 88
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
It has it's fair share of cretinous bigots, but none more so than the real world. They just seem disproportionately distributed amongst TSR. It's a nice place really. :wink:

I hope thats the case. The neg is destroying the small reputation that I have tirelessly tried to muster. Being a new member is tough work :sad:
Reply 89
English Literature - A (one off an A* :rolleyes:)
Biology Unit 2 resit - C (already have a B so wasn't too bothered :biggrin:)
Biology Unit 3 - B
Chemistry Unit 2 - B
Physics Unit 2 - B
Reply 90
Biology Unit 1: A
Chemistry Unit 1: B
Physics Unit 1: B
Reply 91
Original post by R4INBOW
I hope thats the case. The neg is destroying the small reputation that I have tirelessly tried to muster. Being a new member is tough work :sad:

looll you fool x) you're not a new member anymore >.> (and you got to that rep faster then me -__-)
GCSE Biology OCR (B1B2B3) - 100% A*
GCSE Chemistry OCR (C1C2C3) - 100% A*
GCSE Physics OCR (P1P2P3) - 100% A*
AS-Level ICT AQA (INFO 1) - 100% A

Well happy!
Reply 93
Original post by blehh321
looll you fool x) you're not a new member anymore >.> (and you got to that rep faster then me -__-)

Don't worry your little hijab :danceboy: We can't all be proactive :biggrin:
Original post by izpenguin
All OCR 21st Century:
Biology (B1,B2,B3) -A*-98/100 UMS
Chemistry (C1,C2,C3) -A*-96/100 UMS
Physics (P1,P2,P3) -A*-94/100 UMS
:biggrin:

OCR Gateway kills 21st century

Biology (B1,B2,B3) -A*-100/100 UMS
Chemistry (C1,C2,C3) -A*-100/100 UMS
Physics (P1,P2,P3) -A*-100/100 UMS

ahahahhah
Reply 95
Biology unit 2 (AQA): 90 A*
Chemistry unit 2 (AQA): 95 A*
Physics unit 2 (AQA): 88 A

Surprised with my biology considering how hard the exam was :P and I messed up the kinetic energy question even thought the equation was in front of me lol
Reply 96
You Have All Done Really Well, Im a Bit Ashamed To Put Down Mine.
Biology (1,2,3 OCR) - A
Biology (4,5,6 OCR) - B (2/3 Marks From A)
Physics (4,5,6 OCR) - B (2 Marks From A) - Really Wanna Do A-Level Physics :frown:
Geography Sustainable Development (OCR) A* 54/60
All my exams were on AQA:

Physics 2 - 88, A - gave an A* overall in the GCSE.

Biology 2 - 90, A* - and Biology 3 - 85, A - these gave an A* overall in Biology GCSE

English Language - I WAS SO SHOCKED BY THIS! I was on mark off an A* on my coursework excluding Speaking, so I was aiming for A* in the exam. However, it went a lot worse than the mock and the timing got screwed up, so I thought that I would not get what I wanted. But the result came back with 115/120 - A*! I was so happy! :biggrin:
(Hope I don't sound stupid or rude there)

Congratulations everyone with your great results! Only a few months left now :wink: :cheers:
(edited 12 years ago)
> Go on TSR to see other people's results
> Get depressed

:smile:
The OCR Science exams are so dumb; too many maths questions and opinion questions. There is no right or wrong when it comes to opinion ffs.

Quick Reply

Latest