The Student Room Group

Fashion Public Relations at LCF 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
anyone have any idea what they ask for the writing bit for the PR interview at LCF? is it hard? :s-smilie:
Original post by gacoleman1
Hi - do you mean UCA Rochester or Epsom? I have a conditional for Rochester :smile: but still waiting on Nottingham Trent......had the interview on 1st February and still not heard back :frown:

UCA rochestor but i've got an interview for epsom soon. :smile:
I had my interview on Friday for Fashion PR and I heard back from them today, they gave me a conditional offer!
received an offer for fashion pr at lcf this morning, has anyone else got an offer?
also, is anyone going to the interview at nottingham trent tomorrow?
xxx
Reply 124
Original post by charleybelle
received an offer for fashion pr at lcf this morning, has anyone else got an offer?
xxx

I got an offer too :biggrin::biggrin:!
Reply 125
xxx

WELLL DONEE ! CONGRATSSS :smile:
my interview is on monday please help me && give me advice - like what question do they ask and how was the essay question etc x
Original post by monica8
I got an offer too :biggrin::biggrin:!

oh well done! what did they offer you? x
Original post by edare1
my interview is on monday please help me && give me advice - like what question do they ask and how was the essay question etc x

thank you :smile: don't stress about it, they're so lovely. they basically want to know why you chose pr and then ask you a few things to do with what you'd written in your personal statement. both the man and woman who held my interview were really chatty and friendly. for the written test, you get two questions to do in the 50 minutes but they're nothing to worry about either. good luck!
xxx
Reply 128
oh well done! what did they offer you? x

Conditional offer, have to get a 6.5 in the IELTS and pass the access course! What about you? xx
Reply 129
hey guys, i was wondering what uni has everyone one decided to go too ? if lcf are uu living on campus - because they are loads but i dont know which one to pick as my first option for accomidation ? like what is the place lcf student stay in ?
Original post by edare1

I had my interview on Monday too! Have you heard back? x
Reply 131
Original post by Sophie.C.Field
I had my interview on Monday too! Have you heard back? x

oo hey my interview was last week monday & yes i heard back and got a conditional offer, which i will hopefully take &&good luckk :smile:
Reply 132
hey guys from doing research on accodiamtion for lcf ! i find that the new building called 'costume store' is ten minutes away from our uni lcf - so who is applying der?
Original post by monica8
Conditional offer, have to get a 6.5 in the IELTS and pass the access course! What about you? xx

have to get 240 UCAS points xx
Original post by edare1
hey guys from doing research on accodiamtion for lcf ! i find that the new building called 'costume store' is ten minutes away from our uni lcf - so who is applying der?

i'll be applying there! it looks like such nice accommodation and the other halls are so much further away! x
Reply 135
i'll be applying there! it looks like such nice accommodation and the other halls are so much further away! x

cool :smile: what other ones are uu applying too, cos uu have to have 3 choices
Original post by edare1
cool :smile: what other ones are uu applying too, cos uu have to have 3 choices

it'll be the costume store, brooke hall and tufnell park
what about you?
x
Reply 137
it'll be the costume store, brooke hall and tufnell park
what about you?
x

mine will be costume store, don grattn house and manna ash house or brooke hall