The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Interview at University of Hertfordshire.. Help please

Hi guys

I have an interview for pharmacy course at University of Hertfordshire soon and I was wondering what is the layout of the interview? what sort of questions do they ask you? Do they test you?

Please help me this is my last chance:frown:

I would appreciate your help.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by LILI222
Hi guys

I have an interview for pharmacy course at University of Hertfordshire soon and I was wondering what is the layout of the interview? what sort of questions do they ask you? Do they test you?

Please help me this is my last chance:frown:

I would appreciate your help.

I don't know if you have already had your interview but if not, perhaps try to have a look on facebook. There are several university groups and I'm sure there is one for pharmacy since its quite a large department.

Hope this helps a bit.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Not sure if u already had your interview but i'm sure ur aware its a group interview. They'll ask the same Q's to every person. Q's: Why Pharmacy? What characteristics/ skills a pharmacists needs to have? Why pH is important in Pharm? Why chirality important? Y should we follow code of conduct? etc

Hope it helps if u've not already been.
Reply 3
Original post by Pop_tart
I don't know if you have already had your interview but if not, perhaps try to have a look on facebook. There are several university groups and I'm sure there is one for pharmacy since its quite a large department.

Hope this helps a bit.

Original post by Hkadiri
Not sure if u already had your interview but i'm sure ur aware its a group interview. They'll ask the same Q's to every person. Q's: Why Pharmacy? What characteristics/ skills a pharmacists needs to have? Why pH is important in Pharm? Why chirality important? Y should we follow code of conduct? etc

Hope it helps if u've not already been.

Thank you so much both of you for help:smile:. I had my interview last month and I got my offer yesterday, so happy :woo:
Reply 4
Original post by LILI222
Thank you so much both of you for help:smile:. I had my interview last month and I got my offer yesterday, so happy :woo:

Congrats! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending