The Student Room Group

What do you think about freckles?

What are your views on freckles? Asking because:

Kesha has some and it's actually quite odd looking at a celebrity and seeing them with freckles (ignoring Patsy Palmer but that's a whole different thing altogether), yet they are photoshopped away on her album cover.

Bunch of girls on my course have them but insist on covering them over in the TOWIE fashion as they are deemed 'skin imperfections'.

I have them and quite like having them, but wondering what your opinion on them is?

Scroll to see replies

I don't see them as imperfections. I have freckles on my arms and I think they look cute. If they want to cover them then it's their loss.
I quite like them for the most part... I hate it when they look good but then they get photoshopped out later :frown:

Spoiler

I like them :smile: I think they're endearing.
Original post by chickenonsteroids
I quite like them for the most part... I hate it when they look good but then they get photoshopped out later :frown:

Spoiler

She has ginger eyebrows, she doesn't count.
I think freckles are quite cute....especially when there aren't too many of them and they're couple with cheek dimples too....dimples, like Cheryl Cole ones....amazing! :smile:
I love freckles. LOVE them. I think they're really attractive and I don't understand why people see them as a bad thing at all. I actually, generally, find people with freckles more attractive than those without.
I have freckles across my nose and cheeks that seem to really come out in the summer! I used to hate them when I was a teenager, but as I've got older I've grown to quite like them. They're something a bit different and there's no sense in covering up the things that make us unique!
I have tons across my nose but I never notice them unless I'm looking for them if that makes sense..?! They tend to blend into peoples faces unless they have loads so they don't offend me at all- I think they're pretty :smile:
Reply 9
There is nothing like licking the beautiful white feet of a freckled girl...
Original post by Georgiahoneybee
I have freckles across my nose and cheeks that seem to really come out in the summer! I used to hate them when I was a teenager, but as I've got older I've grown to quite like them. They're something a bit different and there's no sense in covering up the things that make us unique!

I get this too! :five: My dad used to call me his "little raccoon" in the summer months.

So in my completely unbiased opinion- I think that they look quite nice. :biggrin:
Reply 11
Hate foundations that cover up my freckles, I'm pale and have a lot of freckles in the typical across the nose down onto the cheeks formation with a few on my lips and eyelids.

I guess I extra love them because people often point out the freckles on my lip and say how sweet and interesting it is.

so yeah I love freckles.

This! I used to hate having them when I was in my younger teens, but they don't bother me anymore. :h:
I like them :biggrin:
Reply 14
used to hate mine because i have loads. But they've faded a bit over the years and now don't really bother me tbh.
Reply 15
I've got them - they show more in summer. I guess they go with being ginger... Don't mind them at all :smile:
I love freckles.
Reply 17
I have them on my face but they're much more prominent when I've been in the sun. I've got loads on my shoulders and arms, used to hate them but now I don't really care. :smile:
Nothing wrong with them really, some girls can look even more attractive with them than if they didn't have them,

Mine do the same in summer!
It's like they hibernate during the winter :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending