The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Where can I sell my WoW account?
I remember someone posted a link in this thread but I cant remember which page it was.
Reply 4421
Hi, i have been out of WoW for a while and am looking to get back into it. i have seen the new scroll of resurrection and it looks very appealing. i am looking for someone to send me the scroll and in return they will gain one of the epic mounts. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3793433/Earn_Legendary_Rewards_with_the_New_Scroll_of_Resurrection-07_03_2012#blog

my battle net email to send it to is [email protected]

Thanks
Original post by Aeon Prince
Where can I sell my WoW account?
I remember someone posted a link in this thread but I cant remember which page it was.

Realpoor.
Reply 4423
Original post by elcaro
Hi, i have been out of WoW for a while and am looking to get back into it. i have seen the new scroll of resurrection and it looks very appealing. i am looking for someone to send me the scroll and in return they will gain one of the epic mounts. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3793433/Earn_Legendary_Rewards_with_the_New_Scroll_of_Resurrection-07_03_2012#blog

my battle net email to send it to is [email protected]

Thanks

Has someone sent you one? I just sent an invitation in case.
Original post by Roobsa

Fancy sending me one? Would give you hugs and kisses if you do. :smile:

[email protected]
Original post by Bezaberry
Fancy sending me one? Would give you hugs and kisses if you do. :smile:

[email protected]

Hi, I just sent you one. :smile:
Original post by Mike93L
Hi, I just sent you one. :smile:

I didn't get it :frown:
Original post by Bezaberry
I didn't get it :frown:

You need real name + email maybe that's why? Post/PM your real name and I'll send ya one :smile:
Just got my friend to send me an Scroll! (Note that it takes around a day for the email to get through)

When I get back from work today I'll download this bad boy and get my 80! :biggrin: I have:

70 Priest
37 Rogue
24 Paladin
41 Shaman
16 Hunter
27 Mage
22 Druid

no DK

and an 85 warrior and warlock. Obviously I'd want to level the lowest level characters, I'm thinking I want a healing class so probably my shaman, druid or paladin - anyone got any insight as to which is the most fun / new at max level?
Something with a high skill-cap would be cool, but I want a fairly powerful healing class so I'm wary about picking a 3-role healing class, since they're likely to be weaker :holmes:
If anyone wants a SoR, quote me and post/message me your info.
If anyone is looking for a WoW account I quit a little while ago, willing to sell for a good offer.
Reply 4431
oo a WoW thread, how is it coming along, not played it for 3 years, feels much longer to be honest.
I can scroll someone too.
If someone scrolls me can I get 7 days gametime plus the level boost without paying?
Original post by badgerkins
If anyone wants a SoR, quote me and post/message me your info.

Original post by Roobsa

Anyone doing scroll?
Reply 4435
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Anyone doing scroll?

Yeah. PM me your details.
Original post by Roobsa
Yeah. PM me your details.

Thanks, Not sure yet if ill upgrade for a month I'll see how it goes.
Reply 4437
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Thanks, Not sure yet if ill upgrade for a month I'll see how it goes.

Sent.
Female panda doesnt look too bad.

Quick Reply