How do you dance at clubs/parties?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Embarrassingly.
a mixture of early 90s acid rave dancing, skanking and doing the dougie

Yeah :colonhash:
I've got swagger
Original post by mau5
Always good to see TSR tolerating racism, yet posts with opinions get removed :facepalm2:

I get banned for 90% of my 'opinions', so it's about time I'm cut some slack
Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I795VggZCNU (see the end)
No, really. Lots of windscreen wipers, pointing and "feeding the chickens" style moves - it's the only way to do it!
I do the twist and variations of it. That's it when i'm drunk i dance like its 1959
Reply 107
I dance like an idiot, but I am usually very drunk so I dont care a monkeys :biggrin:.The last time I (vaguely) remember walking up and down the dance floor like I was a model on a catwalk....:redface:

And to think that there was a time when I'd gladly get up on top of a table and dance to my hearts content <3
(edited 12 years ago)
I don't know lol. I mosh a bit these days (didn't used to, was always too self-conscious to mosh, but now I'm older I don't care as much), and dance a bit....sort of a cross between dancing and head banging then haha.
Reply 109
Bad... it's usually something resembling a seizure... O.o
When the mood is right me and le friends go into full dork mode and do the macarena to every song ^^
Reply 110
Grind on every girl at the club they usually have sex with me too
Reply 111
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
The reason I ask is because recently I went to a party and everyone seemed to just jump up and down to the music, whereas I was actually dancing.

I was really surprised at this haha. I got complimented for my dancing as well.

So just wondering how you dance?
:biggrin:

I go to lounge bars where there is nice music, but also beds, diwans and sofas so I can sit down and just listen to the music rather than dance.
Reply 112
Depends who I'm with but I tend to just to the awkward side step and mouth the words to my flatmates. Booty shakin' if i'm drunk enough. My boyfriend, when off his face, tends to do a Chris Brown, which can be impressive. But sometimes pretty hilarious.
Mainly the Tulisa Wrist Flick, it's gonna be a thing, trust me.
I can't dance. So I just bounce...you stand out obvs because no one else does it lol. It's great when people join in to haha. Good craic now lol
Disagree , where you go to dance ?? If 99 % just jumping , I'm a Londoner never had a bad experience with clubs unless its gay or one of the pop ones . But even there ppl actually dance , your opinion is very personal and you should not give a facts like 99%. Have you done research ?

Quick Reply

Latest