The Student Room Group

primark interview?

i've got an interview for primark next week woo!
has anyone worked there/had an interview? what can i expect from this?
your advice would be appreciated! thank you!:smile:
Reply 1
????????????????????????
Reply 2
I had an interview at my local Primark last week. They will show you pictures of poor chinese and indonesian workers and children, they will then ask you how you should treat these people. Apparently i didn't get employed because i got this question wrong, but i spoke to someone afterwards and they said i was meant to say i would treat them like dirt, pay them pennies and force the children to work unpaid overtime.
Reply 3
I've worked there for about year and a half (weekends), my interview was really easy, they were really friendly and basically told me what to say to answer each question. I think if you have an interview you've pretty much got the job, but don't hold me to that :P Good luck :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Thank you! A lot of people have said that, so I'm hoping I get it! I've had sooo many interviews so I kinda know what to expect, what kind of questions did they ask?:smile:
Reply 5
How did the interview go & did you get the job? I have an interview Saturday & im really nervous & don't know what to expect! :smile: x
Reply 6
Original post by LillyM31
How did the interview go & did you get the job? I have an interview Saturday & im really nervous & don't know what to expect! :smile: x

Hey, how did you interview go? What questions did they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending