The Student Room Group

Bangor University for Triple Language Honours

Prynhawn da, pawb!

I am currently an AS Student in England, and I've been starting to look at universities. Up till now, I've been looking at Edinburgh, Durham, and UCL, to take French and German and something political, with aspirations of being a simultaneous translator for a multinational government organisation (so the EU and stuff) in the distant future. However, I don't seem to be very good at anything else bar languages, and I'm really worried that I'm not going to be all that good at my Politics AS. :s-smilie:

However, last night, I stumbled across Bangor's Three Language Honours, which I think would suit me down to the ground, and I actually have a little more confidence in being able to succeed in French/German/Spanish.

Despite this, I would prefer to study in a big city, like London or Edinburgh. Is there anybody here that has done that course and can tell me if it's worth it?

Diolch yn fawr!
Reply 1
Aber do a 3 language honours too and I seem to remember there's somewhere else - might have been Lancaster.
Reply 2
You can do a three language course at Durham too :smile:
I've insuranced Bangor this year for that very course! Also know that Sheffield offer a 3 language degree
Reply 4
I'm sure you can do this at the Uni of Hull, don't know whether that will come of interest to you but just letting you know cause i applied there and remember hearing about a triple languages degree at the open day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending