The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2000
Original post by liveandstudy
Mississippi Mud Pie flavour was amazing...

Oh my goodness, I nearly forgot about that one! Ugh, why do they always have to discontinue the best ones. Grr.
Original post by maitai
Oh my goodness, I nearly forgot about that one! Ugh, why do they always have to discontinue the best ones. Grr.

I said a few posts up but..they're selling these again limited edition atm :biggrin: In the multi-packs, the cheesecakes ones they're with.
Original post by k3ro
If anyone can remember WTF these were called, I'd love you forever. They haunt me.

As a kid (hmm.. maybe 10 years ago?) I used to eat individually wrapped (purple wrapping I think) cakes that were in the shape of bears. They had different fillings (chocolate or strawberry being the only ones I remember) and I SWEAR they were called "yum bears" but after googling it they seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

Does anyone else recognise what I'm talking about?!

They sell these exact things in Polish shops! The chocolate ones are gooood :smile:
Reply 2003
Original post by MelissaJayne
I said a few posts up but..they're selling these again limited edition atm :biggrin: In the multi-packs, the cheesecakes ones they're with.

I saw them at the shops today. But once again, limited edition. That means that I'll have to say goodbye to it again! I don't know if I can take it.... :biggrin:
I really miss these; anyone know anywhere that still sells em?

Original post by KingGoonIan
I really miss these; anyone know anywhere that still sells em?

Here:

http://www.sweetiebag.com/sweets-chocolates/Cadbury's-Dairy-Milk---Shortcake-Biscuit-200g-449.asp

Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by lilibeth

i don't know if they're no longer sold or if i just live in a hell hole where no one stocks them but i cannot find these beauties for love nor money.

They're still sold :smile:. I pretty much live on them!
Dairy milk with mint bits! Flipping loved that..
Also vanilla coke though there's this weird foreign shop in Belfast that you can still buy it in.
Lucky Charms Cereal.

Cadbury's Fuse chocolate bar.

Patel's Garlic Naan Bread in a tin. (Just kidding. Such a thing makes no sense. No sense at all).

Do they still sell Chewits?
A lot of the time when searching for foods from by gone ages, Google is your friend :smile:.
double chocolate layer cake.jpg

The packaging was a bit different but I haven't seen that cake for 10 or so years!:9 if anyone can find, you can have me for an hour and do what ever u wanted as a reward lol :smile:
Original post by kangarooz
double chocolate layer cake.jpg

The packaging was a bit different but I haven't seen that cake for 10 or so years!:9 if anyone can find, you can have me for an hour and do what ever u wanted as a reward lol :smile:

Google tells me that those cakes are still available in the US, they are on their website.Not really helpful I know, sorry :frown:
Reply 2013
These crisps called "puffs" remember they used to sell them at my primary school tuck shop :smug:
Original post by WNB
These crisps called "puffs" remember they used to sell them at my primary school tuck shop :smug:

These ? :

http://i55.tinypic.com/2qx5m9y.jpg

I remember those along with the same sort of thing but in the shape of a pig.Bacon flavour.
(edited 12 years ago)
Does anyone remember Vanilla cola and my old newsagent sold rascals sweets really nice. Oh yeah and the 1p sherbets they were the best!!!!!
Reply 2016
Tesco did this lovely belgian chocolate milkshake and they stopped it. I am not a fan of milk shake but THAT was ****ing gorgeous and i really was quite upset when it suddenly wasn't there anymore!!! :frown:
Reply 2017
Not really sold, but the parmesan cheese at pizza hut!!!
Does anyone remember the wondrously tasty although super-unhealthy CREAMOLAFOAM?
How i loved that stuff :smile:
Reply 2019
Original post by lil-mazie
Does anyone remember Vanilla cola and my old newsagent sold rascals sweets really nice. Oh yeah and the 1p sherbets they were the best!!!!!

Oh my goodness, Vanilla Coke is absolutely amazing. You can get it randomly at like specialty shops, I found some at an 'American' food shop near me. I just wish they'd continue selling it regularly again!

Latest