The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dwight Howard stars in the sequel to Lebron's "The Decision" with his very own fillm "Indecision"
Reply 1941
Original post by johnharris19944
Dwight Howard stars in the sequel to Lebron's "The Decision" with his very own fillm "Indecision"

:rofl:
Reply 1942
However pleased I am that Dwight has stayed for another season, it's gonna be another season like this next year :frown:
Reply 1943
howard you **** :sigh:
Well.. I especially didn't google anything NBA related before I watched the Celts game from last night in case it spoiled it.. finished watching the game and looked on the NBA website for trades.. boring :/
Reply 1945
Original post by johnharris19944
Good win for Chicago but if anyone else had stepped up that would have been a heat win. Bosh was poor as was chalmers. Joel anthony i have nothing to say about that guy haha. The bench didnt get it going either not a good enough game from the Heat. Wade and James can score 71 every game but if no one else steps up like what happened tonight the Heat wont get very far.

I don't think the Heat should be the ones to make excuses. Fact is, they didn't step up. Fact is, we played without the reigning MVP and our 1st choice SG. Oh, and Deng and Boozer underperformed.

That was a win for the bench mob. The Heat have been awfully exposed this past month or so. It's obvious now - they key to their success is Bosh. We all know Lebron and/or Wade will drop 30 points at any given night, but Bosh's points and rebounds are crucial if they are going to win it all, especially with a Centre who has no offense.

I'm happy with the win, but let's see what happens come post season. Chicago swept Miami 3-0 last season, but lost 4-1 in the post season. It'll all matter then, not now.
Reply 1946
Original post by cha4zz
However pleased I am that Dwight has stayed for another season, it's gonna be another season like this next year :frown:

Yeah, you should have just gotten rid of him for some decent players and then start rebuilding from then. He's going to go eventually and, let's face it, you're not going to win a championship with this team, unless you bring in other star players.

I can't imagine what he must have made the Orlando fans and players feel with this saga. I have lost all respect for D12 as a person. I used to like him as well.
Was kinda looking forward to the Dwight thing being over, rather than postponed :tongue: ahh well

Would love it if the Celts somehow got Kaman!
(edited 12 years ago)
Lakers get Sessions. If they get Mikey B aswell then they are serious contenders
Reply 1949
Original post by Xotol
I don't think the Heat should be the ones to make excuses. Fact is, they didn't step up. Fact is, we played without the reigning MVP and our 1st choice SG. Oh, and Deng and Boozer underperformed.

That was a win for the bench mob. The Heat have been awfully exposed this past month or so. It's obvious now - they key to their success is Bosh. We all know Lebron and/or Wade will drop 30 points at any given night, but Bosh's points and rebounds are crucial if they are going to win it all, especially with a Centre who has no offense.

I'm happy with the win, but let's see what happens come post season. Chicago swept Miami 3-0 last season, but lost 4-1 in the post season. It'll all matter then, not now.

Ive got Chicago as the Favorites this year.
Reply 1950
Original post by Simon Adebisi
Lakers get Sessions. If they get Mikey B aswell then they are serious contenders

Meh i dont think so, Lakers arnt going to win this year.
Seeing a lot of new people in here! Who do you all support?
Reply 1952
As part of three-team deal, Nene goes to the Wizards, JaVale McGee to Denver and Nick Young to Clippers, sources tell Y! Sports.

Clippers also give up a 2nd round pick.. Thoughts??
Reply 1953
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Seeing a lot of new people in here! Who do you all support?

Cleveland Cavs fan and my family are all Trailblazer fans.
Reply 1954
Original post by Karaiyar
As part of three-team deal, Nene goes to the Wizards, JaVale McGee to Denver and Nick Young to Clippers, sources tell Y! Sports.

Nick Young is the biggest chucker in the NBA imo. I think I read a stat that said he averages 1.12 points per shot, compared to someone like Lebron who this season is averaging 1.52 points per shot. Obviously not fair to compare the two, but you get the picture.

I like McGee, he just needs guidance and maybe he'll get that in a team-orientated environment in Denver. Nene is a solid center in the NBA.
Reply 1955

Clippers gave away nothing for a decent shooter.

Clown of the NBA goes to Denver. Maybe he can finally get his basketball IQ into double digits and realise his full potential.
Reply 1956
Derek Fisher :eek:

the image had me in stitches :rofl:

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1957
Original post by S-man10
Derek Fisher :eek:

Ikr! Shocking news that just came out of nowhere! 5-time NBA champion with the Lakers. But let's be honest, he's too old and we are in desperate need of a promising point guard. Seriously, if the deal with Hornets had gone through preseason concerning Chris Paul... 2k12 champions...

Jason Kapono gone too! One of the best 3-point shooters of the past decade - he was barely played by big Mikey.

It's time for Andrew Goudelock to step up!
Forget Fisher, the real news is that Luke Walton is gone. I don't know if I can watch another Laker game this season :sad:

in short, nene ended up playing for a misplaced bbl franchise, nick young got away leaving wall on his own to do a prison sentence, and javale well what can we say about him

in other words the wizards are horrible man