The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

When your windowsill is your fridge
you decide whether you're going somewhere on if it's free entry :biggrin:

or

your idea of a night out is orange wednesday :colondollar:
Reply 1342
When you're awesome at finding things to do and procrastinating when you have deadlines looming, but the minute they're all past you don't know what to do with yourself.
Reply 1343
When you use your Student ID for discounts in a £5 or under sale.
Reply 1344
You pin photos of gunshot wounds and blunt impact traumas to your bedroom wall, and start shouting at the TV when you watch CSI. ... Or maybe that's just me.

And you hate sunday evenings because ASDA is shut and you've run out of beer/chocolate/socks. :smile:
Original post by ily_em
When you're awesome at finding things to do and procrastinating when you have deadlines looming, but the minute they're all past you don't know what to do with yourself.

This. I have never been so bored as in the days between end of exams and start of next semester.
Reply 1346
You tell younger siblings and friends you get to party everyday and night truth is you sleep all day and work in the library all night
Original post by someonesomewherexx
LOL, that's the funniest thing I've read on TSR!

Desperate times call for desperate measures :colondollar:
When work which should take about 30 minutes, takes 3 hours to complete.
when your stuck on TSR,waiting for the next quote,that never appears.
When you use the same condom twice.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1351
When a dairylea triangle followed by a spoonful of peanut butter constitutes a balanced meal.
Original post by Foghorn Leghorn
When you use the same condom twice.

You confused the word 'student' with 'stupid'
Original post by ehc
When a dairylea triangle followed by a spoonful of peanut butter constitutes a balanced meal.

Never saw the appeal of peanut butter by itself, I always have to have it on something...
Original post by Don John
Never saw the appeal of peanut butter by itself, I always have to have it on something...

Bloody love a spoonful of peanut butter!
Original post by velociraptor
You confused the word 'student' with 'stupid'

Ok thanks for that grandma. :pierre:

(edited 12 years ago)
Wearing the same clothes repeatedly without washing...they don't smell and have no suspicious stains, its ok right?
The tea/coffee cup thing... Occasionally i realise and put it through the dishwasher.
The stash of alcohol in your cupboard costs more than your textbooks.
You enter competitions and do online surveys purely for the possibility of getting money/free stuff.
You volunteer at open day/orientation in order to get free stuff.
Tea and coffee become meal substitutes
Original post by aussieberliner
Wearing the same clothes repeatedly without washing...they don't smell and have no suspicious stains, its ok right?
The tea/coffee cup thing... Occasionally i realise and put it through the dishwasher.
The stash of alcohol in your cupboard costs more than your textbooks.
You enter competitions and do online surveys purely for the possibility of getting money/free stuff.
You volunteer at open day/orientation in order to get free stuff.
Tea and coffee become meal substitutes

Em doesn't everyone do that. Unless you wash then after every time you wear them. Now that would be excessive unless I've been doing it wrong all these years.
Reply 1358
When you start refreshing facebook page 5 times a minute when ideas for essay stop coming!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1359
Y ou start drinking energy drinks all the time just to push yourself to finish the assignment then wake up in the morning with drool all over your work

Quick Reply

Latest