are you planning on doing a PGCE after?
Reply 7
Original post by Miss Sweet
Same!
are you planning on doing a PGCE after?

maybe it depends
Original post by Sophieburgon
maybe it depends

what do you want to do after the degree?
Reply 9
[INDENT]
Original post by Miss Sweet
what do you want to do after the degree?

Probably find a job as either as a teaching assistant Or do a postgraduate course after
Reply 10
I'm going studying Sports Promotion & Marketing and will hopefully be staying at Storthes Hall :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Greenie91
I'm going studying Sports Promotion & Marketing and will hopefully be staying at Storthes Hall :smile:

I am starting in september doing childhood studies but I am staying at home u will love Huddersfield it's a friendly town
Reply 12
Yeh the town is very friendly, I am also staying at home for at least the first year as I Live in Holmfirth which is only about 10mins from Storthes Hall anyway. Might move into a private one in second year though like Aspley.
Reply 13
I've been around the town a few times and like the University I'm impressed :smile: I can't wait for September!
Reply 14
Torn between Huddersfield and Leeds Uni, prefer the course at Huddersfield, and the campus, and the ''feel', the area is safer etc But leeds is part of the russell group hmmm
Reply 15
Original post by prog2djent
Torn between Huddersfield and Leeds Uni, prefer the course at Huddersfield, and the campus, and the ''feel', the area is safer etc But leeds is part of the russell group hmmm

go with what u wanna do i had to pick between huddersfield and leedsa aswell but i liked the feel of the course at huddersfield better so i accpeted huddersfield
Reply 16
Original post by Greenie91
I've been around the town a few times and like the University I'm impressed :smile: I can't wait for September!

me either so looking forward but i am also nervous
Reply 17
Original post by prog2djent

Sam?
Original post by Sophieburgon
anyyone go to huddersfield uni

Hey :smile: Im going to huddersfield in sept doing chemistry and staying in storthes hall :biggrin: x
Reply 19
I'm doing Illustration! I'll be staying in Storthes Hall :biggrin:

Quick Reply