The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DontJudge
Ohh, so what about when you come across gangster-like pakiz, what’s your usual reaction to em..?

We go chillin innit. Em seriously I don't know I don't meet many tbh.
What's yours?
Awww thanks :h: you deserve a hug for that! :hugs:
Shame i can't say the same about you, you're pretty boring :sadnod: loool jokin..

Ayesha we're too sexi for them hasa, so thats why they reject us first, cos they think we gonna reject their sons later on, trust! Manz knows these things inneh :smug:

PS-it's good to be egotistical :awesome:

Hey, what did you do to get banned?

Anyway, I don't say much tbh so you're not wrong there :rolleyes:

Lool, I don't know why marriage comes up sooo much in this thread but I think we do it a bit different? It's the guys who give their proposal first and if everything checks out okay then they give the girls details cos I duno, girls are more...you know :erm:
Reply 7502
Original post by Khodu

yayyyyy I learnt it... lol thanks. :biggrin: How's it going anyway? Haven't spoken to you in ages.

Not too bad, close to finishing my last (and only) piece of CW for the year. Just need to hand it in tommorow morning before a 4-day weekend! Most of which I'll probably be catching up on other work :frown:. No rest for the wicked.
Reply 7503
Original post by Ayesha1234
Btw, can anyone recommend me any good books to read? I haven't sat down and read a book in ages unless it's for academic reasons. I used to enjoy reading so much as a child, now I barely have time :frown:

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm not sure what I'd be into..please nothing like Harry Potter or err books by Jacqueline Wilson lol

Hmmm, now that you mention it I haven't read anything other than textbooks for a good while now. I used to be a bit of a book worm when I was younger but not any more really. I use my spare time in less mentally tiring ways lol. I guess I satisfy my cravings for a good story by watching movies now.
Original post by Ayesha1234
Btw, can anyone recommend me any good books to read? I haven't sat down and read a book in ages unless it's for academic reasons. I used to enjoy reading so much as a child, now I barely have time :frown:

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm not sure what I'd be into..please nothing like Harry Potter or err books by Jacqueline Wilson lol

A Thousand Splendid Suns is very good ;D
x

Oh dear, banned again?
Stop getting banned :biggrin:
Reply 7506
Original post by Politricks
Oh dear, banned again?

She got banned? :eek:
Reply 7507
Original post by shush
oh how Bengalis love their hutki

Thats about all I can eat atm, Chicken/Fish/Meat tastes gross... :cool:
Reply 7508
Original post by weirdnessandcoffee

im reading a thousand splendid suns atm loooooooool
Oh dear, banned again?

Original post by Khodu

She asks the mod to ban herself, so she can work -_-
Original post by Iqbal007
She asks the mod to ban herself, so she can work -_-

I know
Original post by Khodu

DontJudge does this from time to time, needs to focus, she's going University this year

I'm assuming you're at uni? What course are you doing?
Original post by zxh800
Hmmm, now that you mention it I haven't read anything other than textbooks for a good while now. I used to be a bit of a book worm when I was younger but not any more really. I use my spare time in less mentally tiring ways lol. I guess I satisfy my cravings for a good story by watching movies now.

I know what you mean, I used to be up reading books but now I need my sleep. Movies are easier to watch I guess but I was thinking of getting audio books? That sounds so lazy lol

Original post by weirdnessandcoffee

Thanks, I'll look it up on Amazon :smile:
The names kill it, i swear down :rofl:
Ooo :hubba: that’s kinda cool you know. Well make sure you give him a good shouting, cos they didn’t win the cup!
Yerr everyones always related one way or the other. London relatives are always like, ‘yer yer Mumzys ma sasa goro bhai’ :teehee:
Wat other sports you like watching?

Ohh yeah, sorry, white chicks then :sexface: thats the don movie inneh...

Trust i know these things :teehee: i’ll find you a hubby don’t worry.

Ya maboodh we aint talking about actual marriaqe are we :rolleyes:
So you’re saying you don’t find any other guys fit that are out of your race? :eek:

Urgh...please stop talking about belly buttons. Just serve the tea and get the hell out inneh. :wink:

Thanks luvvy! :biggrin:
Why do you come on less often then :nothing:

If you went when you were older, you would have found it very difficult to adapt to. Do you attend manchester uni?

Lol i dunno :tongue:
Reply 7514
We beat India at cricket :woo: :woo: :woo:
Original post by zxh800
We beat India at cricket :woo: :woo: :woo:

Joy bangla
Reply 7516
DontJudge does this from time to time, needs to focus, she's going University this year

I'm assuming you're at uni? What course are you doing?

Oh I used to do that too... I'm a second year studying Onko with Masters... :embarrassed:

what about you Tricks?
Original post by Khodu
Oh I used to do that too... I'm a second year studying Onko with Masters... :embarrassed:

what about you Tricks?

Excuse my ignorance, but what's Onko?
I'm in 6th form, I hope to do Pharmacy, or something else which is related to Biology and Chemistry
Reply 7518
Excuse my ignorance, but what's Onko?
I'm in 6th form, I hope to do Pharmacy, or something else which is related to Biology and Chemistry

Onko lol, is Mathematics :biggrin:

How comes you want to that? :smile:
Original post by Khodu
Onko lol, is Mathematics :biggrin:

How comes you want to that? :smile:

Mathematics?! You're very brave..very brave.

I just enjoy anything related to Biology mainly, more specifically, the human physiology and so on..
Pharmacy because the working hours and pay are okay

Latest

Trending

Trending