The Student Room Group

Primark Job

I had a interview for Primark a 3 weeks ago and they said they would get back to me in 3 weeks yes or no if I have got it and they haven't got back to me what do I do? Keep waiting?
Nah, 3 weeks has passed. You've not go it. Sorry about that.
Reply 2
well its 3 weeks today and ahh well, an thanks for the reply! :smile:
Reply 3
Tbh you probably dodged a bullet! On to bigger and better things mate
Reply 4
I can't a part time job anywhere though :/ I've Handed so many CV's out and applied online so many times :/
Reply 5
i got an interview in primark coming up.
what type of question did they ask you?
Reply 6
1. What are the competitors of Primark?
2. What do you think of Primark as a brand (something on the lines of that)
3. What would you say is good customer service?
They asked others but I cant remember, hope they help :smile:
Reply 7
Reply 8
Original post by winstanley44
I had a interview for Primark a 3 weeks ago and they said they would get back to me in 3 weeks yes or no if I have got it and they haven't got back to me what do I do? Keep waiting?

hello.

Definitely call the store up.

I had an interview at primark, they said they'd get back to me before friday that week but nobody rang in 2 weeks. So I rang up to ask and they said I'd got the job right there on the phone and that they'd just forgotten to phone.

So phone them, what's the harm in getting an over the phone rejection if you haven't got the job eh? at least you know.
Reply 9
Original post by Pride
hello.

I had an interview at primark, they said they'd get back to me before friday that week but nobody rang in 2 weeks. So I rang up to ask and they said I'd got the job right there on the phone and that they'd just forgotten to phone.

So phone them, what's the harm in getting an over the phone rejection if you haven't got the job eh? at least you know.

They did the same thing with me, I had to ring up and ask as they'd forgotten :tongue: worth a shot!
Reply 10
thanks for the reply I rang up today and they said if I haven't got a email saying I was unsuccessful which I haven't then they said I have the job but im on there waiting list or something on the lines of that :smile: Which Primark do you work at? Liverpool?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Pride
hello.

Can I ask how you initially applied for the job? Online or in-store?
Thanks
Reply 12
I applied Online why? :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Hootie*
Can I ask how you initially applied for the job? Online or in-store?
Thanks

definitely from their website, you type in your postcode.

we don't take anybody's CV anymore. well the managers don't read them
Reply 14
I have my induction on Saturday, what do you do in the induction?

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending