Scroll to see replies

Reply 1420
Original post by *Bubble*
Is it Spiral boy? :smile:

At or with, mo?

Spiral got banned :rolleyes: PrIaLs is where it's at :smile:
Original post by morris743
At. Always.

When I said I was laughing with you, it was an added way of laughing at you.

Spoiler

Original post by PrIaLs
Spiral got banned :rolleyes: PrIaLs is where it's at :smile:

:jumphug:Spira!! Are you not in España?
And why did you get banned?
I bet PrIaLs is an imposter.
That's very clever. :holmes:
Reply 1424
:jumphug:Spira!! Are you not in España?
And why did you get banned?

:biggrin:

No, Tenerifey. Spiral posted a picture of some boobies:rolleyes:
Original post by PrIaLs

I wouldn't call them that.
Original post by PrIaLs

Nice! How's the weather? Met nice people? What have you been up to?

Wow Spiral was that kind of guy then :frown:
I am still waiting for an autograph, may I remind you.
Reply 1427
I wouldn't call them that.

They're the female equivalent of the pecks you're used to seeing.

Nice! How's the weather? Met nice people? What have you been up to?

Wow Spiral was that kind of guy then :frown:
I am still waiting for an autograph, may I remind you.

Very nice. Well into the 20s, blue clear skies, but ver windy. Made a load of new friends :biggrin: I've been milling around this week doing little. I visited the dog rescue centre Thursday and walked/washed half a dozen dogs and some ponies, then Friday I spent the day sailing the Atlantic on a catamaran serving beer to German tourists while watching dolphins and whales swim alongside us and jump out of the water.

I am that kind of guy :frown: I shall send you a postcard to the usual address.
Original post by PrIaLs
They're the female equivalent of the pecks you're used to seeing.

Quite. Only, you posted pecks. That's why I was quite bewildered by the ban, really.
Original post by PrIaLs

Very nice. Well into the 20s, blue clear skies, but ver windy. Made a load of new friends :biggrin: I've been milling around this week doing little. I visited the dog rescue centre Thursday and walked/washed half a dozen dogs and some ponies, then Friday I spent the day sailing the Atlantic on a catamaran serving beer to German tourists while watching dolphins and whales swim alongside us and jump out of the water.

I am that kind of guy :frown: I shall send you a postcard to the usual address.

Seems great, lucky you!! Been practicing your Spanish? Did you ever go on that date in the end?

No you are not. Yes a nice postcard, please with a Cuba Libre.

Quite. Only, you posted pecks. That's why I was quite bewildered by the ban, really.

It's a matter of respect :fuhrer:
Reply 1430
Seems great, lucky you!! Been practicing your Spanish? Did you ever go on that date in the end?

No you are not. Yes a nice postcard, please with a Cuba Libre.

It's a matter of respect :fuhrer:

Jawohl:smile: Nein, there's a load of Dutchies here, I've been speaking that instead :wink: Nein, but I spoke to her on FB yesterday :smile:

Are you saying I don't know myself? :tongue: I'll send some yellow sand to contrast nicely with that red stuff you're surrounded by.
Reply 1431

Post-op pecks. I call it sexism :fuhrer:
Original post by Psyk
I wear glasses and I do look quite Harry Potter-ish. It used to really annoy me, but now I've figured out I could use it to my advantage.

Once someone asked for my autograph but I'm not sure if they actually thought I was Daniel Radcliffe or they were just taking the piss. I told them to go away :tongue:

lol I love a guy in glasses :tongue:

I'd have given them my autograph and asked them if they wanted a picture to go with it :smile: Not that I could pass for daniel radcliffe... My hairs too long for that :smile:
Does that it's gone off your playlist mean you are no longer numb?

Nope, it just means my playlist sucks a little more than usual :frown:
Reply 1434
Original post by RDavies93
lol I love a guy in glasses :tongue:

I'd have given them my autograph and asked them if they wanted a picture to go with it :smile: Not that I could pass for daniel radcliffe... My hairs too long for that :smile:

I don't think I particularly look like him though. I do look a bit like Harry Potter as described in the books, but without glasses on, I don't think I look anything like Daniel Radcliffe. His face is much thinner than mine and he has a very angular jaw line. My face is far more round.
Original post by Psyk
I don't think I particularly look like him though. I do look a bit like Harry Potter as described in the books, but without glasses on, I don't think I look anything like Daniel Radcliffe. His face is much thinner than mine and he has a very angular jaw line. My face is far more round.

You should be relieved :smile:
Reply 1436
I nominate the theme song for this society .... "Getcha" by The Velvetines... check it out on youtube.... any other nominations ???? check oou the singer Gina on www.velvetines.com.. she is gorgeous
Original post by happyt
I nominate the theme song for this society .... "Getcha" by The Velvetines... check it out on youtube.... any other nominations ???? check oou the singer Gina on www.velvetines.com.. she is gorgeous

I like the song... I didn't really think we needed a theme song though :tongue:
My friend has cajoled me into going to his damn party on Friday... I so do not want to go, I hope my dress doesn't fit so I have a slight excuse not to show up. Dear, that sounds antisocial of me...
I love this thread!

Latest