The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Who's starting Derby in September?

Scroll to see replies

Nice to meet everyone! Dont forget to like the University of Derby survival guide! Link in my signature :smile:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by iHarry
I'm off to Derby, as they do a course I wanted to do, Film and Video production.

Should be fun! Though I will know nobody there when I go so its like starting a new life :s-smilie:

When I went there it seemed like a nice uni as well. Hope I like it!

I just finished my first year doing Film and Video Production, I'll be starting my second year in September!
Reply 22
Hi,

I have an interview at the Uni of Derby on 1st Aug for the professional Graduate Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector. Has anyone got any tips they can share with me ...

The structure of the interview day consists of a group interview and then individual interview which should last 10mins. In addition to this, there shall be a literacy and numeracy test too.

Thank you.
Reply 23
got a conditional for sociology and im bricking it :frown:

ahhhh should be good hopefully!
Hi guys. We have a stunning en-suite room available in a beautiful student house. Very close to city centre and University, fully furnished house (tv, wii etc), free parking, and best of all...cheaper than halls! inbox for more details

x
I start in September, doing Occupational Therapy :smile: See you all thereeeeeee!
Reply 26
Hallo hallo :P , how is everyone shaping up for a start at derby then (;
Going on to do Occupational Therapy :P
Dont be shy guys, get to know me and all that :biggrin: , anyone know about accomadation yet? :/
Original post by A900015901
Hallo hallo :P , how is everyone shaping up for a start at derby then (;
Going on to do Occupational Therapy :P
Dont be shy guys, get to know me and all that :biggrin: , anyone know about accomadation yet? :/

As soon as you make Derby your firm you can go on derby accommodation site and apply. (It opened up mid feb) Also ensuite goes quickly so apply soon if you want that. Im in peak court and studying geography.
Original post by Oliverclews
I am! :smile: Applied community and youth work! Cant wait :biggrin:
Like our page on facebook! :smile:
Links in my signature.

Ollie :smile:

Im going to be on the applied community and youth work course in september tooo :biggrin: whats the facebook link? i cant find it (maybe im just having a blonde moment) xxx
Reply 29
Hey! :smile:
I'm going to Derby in September to study Mental Health Nursing, can't wait!
hi. saw your message on a random tour of the internet! im doing the mental health degree at Derby in september.Im a lot older than all you lot seem to be, my eldest child is about your age, theres a couple of us coming off the access course to do mental health, so hopefully i,ll see you soon.
Reply 31
Original post by joanneandmimi
hi. saw your message on a random tour of the internet! im doing the mental health degree at Derby in september.Im a lot older than all you lot seem to be, my eldest child is about your age, theres a couple of us coming off the access course to do mental health, so hopefully i,ll see you soon.

Don't worry about that! When I was at my interview I was the youngest person there :smile:
I'm sure we will all mix well together, despite all our ages :smile:
Reply 32
Hi.. My name is Tahani, I am 23 years old from Qatar.
I am coming UK to study in Derby University this September.
I will study the third year only and graduate July 2013 to have my Accounting and Business Management degree.
I am columnist writer in Qatari newspaper, Photographer, and like to volunteer in everywhere in the world to help people or make world better place to live.
I am deeply in love with different cultures, languages and education.
I don't know anyone in Derby yet, but I wish to know all of you when I come there.
Can't wait to meet people from all around the world.

Have a wonderful day!

Quick Reply

Latest