The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Applicants 2012!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Am I the only person who hasn't heard back from dundee yet?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 481
Does anyone know how to go about applying for accommodation like The Hub or The old mill? Cause they're both seperate from the university arent they? Thanks if u could help
Original post by JakeE10
Does anyone know how to go about applying for accommodation like The Hub or The old mill? Cause they're both seperate from the university arent they? Thanks if u could help

Just go through their websites.

The Hub
The Old Mill
Reply 483
Original post by Alt__x

Nop I havent heard anything yet!:frown: Im freaking out!
Original post by Alt__x

I haven't heard back either! It's not my firm so I'm not too bothered but I'd rather have all my decisions back so I can completely make sure I've made the right choice xD
Original post by Alt__x

I haven't heard back either :frown: Is Dundee your 1st choice?

Does anyone know when the applicant days are? Doesn everyone get invited or just those with offers? I've been to the open day but would love to go back just to be sure that Dundee is really the place to be (if they want me!!)

x.x
Reply 486
Has anyone heard for Primary Education after having an interview? :smile:
Reply 487
Original post by All-That-Glitters

Does anyone know when the applicant days are? Doesn everyone get invited or just those with offers? I've been to the open day but would love to go back just to be sure that Dundee is really the place to be (if they want me!!)

x.x

Hiya

I got an email saying that the visit days for Computing, Engineering, Physics and Mathematics were:

Friday 16th March (past obviously)
Saturday 31st March
Wednesday 25th April

Don't know if you're doing any of those subjects. Sorry if you're not!
Original post by MER9
Hiya

I got an email saying that the visit days for Computing, Engineering, Physics and Mathematics were:

Friday 16th March (past obviously)
Saturday 31st March
Wednesday 25th April

Don't know if you're doing any of those subjects. Sorry if you're not!

I've applied for social work but thanks anyway, much appreciated :biggrin: have you received an offer yet or are you still waiting to hear?

x.x
Reply 489
Aha, I did a bit of tweaking with the link they sent me for the Computing open day and here's the link to the Social Work one:
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/undergraduate/visits/post_application_visits/esw.php

It does say "congratulations on your offer..." so I don't know if you can go if you haven't had an offer. And yes, I got an offer from Dundee this week :biggrin:
Original post by MER9
Aha, I did a bit of tweaking with the link they sent me for the Computing open day and here's the link to the Social Work one:
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/undergraduate/visits/post_application_visits/esw.php

It does say "congratulations on your offer..." so I don't know if you can go if you haven't had an offer. And yes, I got an offer from Dundee this week :biggrin:

Thank you very very much!!! The open day isn't until 25th April so hopefully they'll get the offers out soon. I want Dundee soo bad!

Congratulations on your offer!!! You must be really pleased, is Dundee your 1st choice?

x.x
Reply 491
Thanks :smile: I meant to say in my last post that I'm sure they'll get back to you soon (and it'll be good news!). 25th is ages away, plenty of time for them to send you an offer :wink:

Yeah they're my first choice, I've applied for two computing courses, heard back from one and if I get an offer for the other I'm going to firm one and insurance the other, haha. I assume UCAS will let me do that :biggrin:
Original post by MER9
Thanks :smile: I meant to say in my last post that I'm sure they'll get back to you soon (and it'll be good news!). 25th is ages away, plenty of time for them to send you an offer :wink:

Yeah they're my first choice, I've applied for two computing courses, heard back from one and if I get an offer for the other I'm going to firm one and insurance the other, haha. I assume UCAS will let me do that :biggrin:

Thank you, I really do hope it is good news :smile: Good luck with your course and maybe I'll see you in Dundee hehe :smile:

x.x
Reply 493
Just received an Unconditional for Architecture! So happy :smile:
Reply 494
Somebody should make a page on facebooooook for people who are putting dundee as their firm or insurance??? :smile:
Reply 495
i have applied for the Oral Health Sciences course at dundee and currently waiting to hear back after my interveiw. anyone else appling for a course like this or dentistry ??????
Reply 496
Have a post offer day on Saturday - really hope I enjoy it! Have no idea whether it will be my firm or insurance!
Reply 497
Original post by Tanet
Have a post offer day on Saturday - really hope I enjoy it! Have no idea whether it will be my firm or insurance!

I don't know whether it will be my firm or insurance either! Will be one of the two, where else do you have offers from?

You really from Weston super mare? How are you getting up to dundee then? It must be an 8 hour drive or so? :smile:
I wish I could go to a visit day, however I've not received any offer/decision yet :frown:
Reply 499
Original post by All-That-Glitters

x.x

I heard back a few days ago, so I hope it won't take too long for you.

On my Dmail it says that the visiting days are the following:
Friday 9 March
Saturday 24 March
Wednesday 18 April 2012

Quick Reply

Latest