The Student Room Group

The world's most beautiful man!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littleone271
Well he's definitely pretty... lol I think I prefer a guy who doesn't pout quite so much though and maybe who looks like he'd spend less time in the bathroom than me... Do you not think he looks kinda girly?

I like guys who look a bit androgynous :colone: He has a strong jawline though, so he's not too girly for my tastes :tongue:
Reply 61
Original post by DemolitionLovers
I would have a breakdown if I was in his presence, what a great specimen of a man!

And to make matters worse, he is unbelievably talented too. Ugh, I wish he had some obvious flaw :frown: It might make me feel better about not having him to myself.
Reply 62

:love:
Douglas Booth people, Douglas Booth :love:

douglas_1.jpg

tumblr_lx09y6F68u1r34v1go1_400.jpg

tumblr_lx0icjLnzd1r34v1go1_400.jpg

tumblr_lx8wufRT7d1qdj6eno1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx0pg3gD401r34v1go1_400.jpg

tumblr_lx09mgbSNp1r34v1go1_400.jpg

tumblr_lxdydy31Qp1r9eblqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxdyr1YJrL1r9eblqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxdyv0m5wz1r9eblqo1_400.jpg
Reply 64
Original post by Kindred.Spirit
omgeee, I thought I was the only one who thought that Douglas Booth was hot in Great Expectations O.O

lol i know his gorgeous and he played such a sweet character i hope he does other dramas and stuff i think his talented plus i think a lot of girls will like him

[QUOTE="kingsarecool;36807739"]great+expectations+2011+douglas+booth+as+pip.jpgthis thread was inspired by
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1950906
Attachment not found

xxnnxxx.jpg Josh Hartnett has to be one of them, he's gone off the radar recently.. but he's still gorgous.

bruno-mars-gq.jpgBruno Mars is another one for me, its not so much his looks, but his voice and songs are amazing so thats a major factor.

Also,LilWayne14.jpg.scaled.500.jpg Lil Wayne is very nice too, love the tattoo's

So yeh, abit of a mixed bag for you there, but i cant decided :colondollar::confused::s-smilie:
Original post by tite23

Marlon Brando..uuuummmmm if only i was around in the 50's. I loved him as Stanley in A Street car Named Desire
Original post by maitai
And to make matters worse, he is unbelievably talented too. Ugh, I wish he had some obvious flaw :frown: It might make me feel better about not having him to myself.

And he sings so well and his voice is beautiful too :love:
Justin Bieber's a man now right? *giggles*
Reply 70
Original post by History Student
xxnnxxx.jpg Josh Hartnett has to be one of them, he's gone off the radar recently.. but he's still gorgous.

bruno-mars-gq.jpgBruno Mars is another one for me, its not so much his looks, but his voice and songs are amazing so thats a major factor.

Also,LilWayne14.jpg.scaled.500.jpg Lil Wayne is very nice too, love the tattoo's

So yeh, abit of a mixed bag for you there, but i cant decided :colondollar::confused::s-smilie:

okay the top two are okay but lil wayne sooo not hot and he can't even rap his just overrated
Reply 71
Original post by thompsonic7
It's this guy:

52013393.jpg

wowwwww!!
Reply 72
And he sings so well and his voice is beautiful too :love:

Gah. Dead Man's Bones are a terrific band made even better by the eye candy. Do I sound like a fangirl yet? :biggrin:
If I might venture to nominate...

There is nothing like royalty. :colondollar:
Original post by thompsonic7
It's this guy:

52013393.jpg

OH.MY.GOLLY.STICKS.

He is sex on legs. Can't really conclude much else without further gushing just: sayuigdffiofdespio.:colondollar:

Got so caught up in the moment forgot to answer!
I'm sure loads of you will disagree but personally I think they're mighty fine:

not hottest in the world but still.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:
OH.MY.GOLLY.STICKS.

He is sex on legs. Can't really conclude much else without further gushing just: sayuigdffiofdespio.:colondollar:

Finally someone agrees! Just gahhhhhhhhhhhh
Original post by maitai
Gah. Dead Man's Bones are a terrific band made even better by the eye candy. Do I sound like a fangirl yet? :biggrin:

You're definitely my new best friend :biggrin:
Reply 77
You're definitely my new best friend :biggrin:

Likewise! :biggrin:
I really don't get on with faces that are too beautiful, as in perfect symmetry.

So with that in mind, it has to be

I want one!
Original post by tite23

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. :sogood:

Quick Reply