The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Anyone still want a SoR, message or quote me your email address.
Reply 4441
Has anyone got into the beta?
Really want the mount! IF anyone needs a scroll PM me your real name and email address! Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 4443
Anyone send me a scroll :]?
Reply 4444
'nathan=
;37140129']Anyone send me a scroll :]?

PM me your email address.
Send me a scroll guise, will PM you the detailzzzzz
Original post by Willum Infanta
Send me a scroll guise, will PM you the detailzzzzz

Feel free to PM me.
Original post by xBeccaxxGOKx
Feel free to PM me.

Roobsa's already done it (hopefully) for me.

Will give you details if for some reason it doesn't work though
Hey guys, Anyone still play World of Warcraft, Im playing and have iLEVEL 390ish Gear on my Protection dwarf paladin, Just bought a second collection of all the games So I can dual box. I wonder how fun that will be. :smile: Worst case, I can make a DPS or a Cloth wearing toon and get my Prot D Pala to boost through everything. Its nice to have friends, but much better when you can boost yourself and farm all the matts that go with it.

Anyone got any good dual boxing software? Tips?. Going to recruit myself as a friend on the same battle account so I can give my new toon Heirlooms and get mount and free month. :smile:

Thanks
Jiraya
Original post by Jiraya Sama
Hey guys, Anyone still play World of Warcraft, Im playing and have iLEVEL 390ish Gear on my Protection dwarf paladin, Just bought a second collection of all the games So I can dual box. I wonder how fun that will be. :smile: Worst case, I can make a DPS or a Cloth wearing toon and get my Prot D Pala to boost through everything. Its nice to have friends, but much better when you can boost yourself and farm all the matts that go with it.

Anyone got any good dual boxing software? Tips?. Going to recruit myself as a friend on the same battle account so I can give my new toon Heirlooms and get mount and free month. :smile:

Thanks
Jiraya

It's been while since I dual boxed but look out for a addon called 'Follow Falankor' or something like that or any addon that allows you to make your second character follow.

I used keystroke software so when I did something on one account it was done the same on the other but the problem with that is different classes, different levels and stuff. I just found that having one char on follow and swapping them to only loot (Only quest items) and accept/hand in quests was the easiest way.

I also found that if I explained at the start, I RAFd a healer and dps, that I could just throw heals on the healer and have my dps follow me afk during the dungeon, made levelling sooo easy.

Hope some of this helped.
Reply 4450
Reactivated my account back in january for 2 months and made a belf shadow priest, first horde character too, not bad :smile: I reactivated it again just last week and I've made a subtlety undead rogue, so much fun :ahee: Shame my realm is so quiet on the horde side, if I knew I would've made the horde characters on another.
Original post by Ysondrae
Reactivated my account back in january for 2 months and made a belf shadow priest, first horde character too, not bad :smile: I reactivated it again just last week and I've made a subtlety undead rogue, so much fun :ahee: Shame my realm is so quiet on the horde side, if I knew I would've made the horde characters on another.

Ahn'Qiraj, if you want horde. I think 3/4 Horde. Too bad im alliance. Sigh~
Reply 4452
Ahn'Qiraj, if you want horde. I think 3/4 Horde. Too bad im alliance. Sigh~

Ahh ok, thanks :smile: I think I've heard good things from Twisting Nether too?
What do you think of the upcoming expansion pack?
Ahh ok, thanks :smile: I think I've heard good things from Twisting Nether too?
What do you think of the upcoming expansion pack?

Sorry dont know much about other servers except Ahn'Qiraj. Gah been ganked by horde all the time. So a few of us know its horde dominant. Uhm Mists of pandaria? I can't wait. Honestly.. a bit racist to us paladins that you can have Panda warriors but no Panda paladins :frown:

Been farming JP lately for heirloom sets, I got all Tanking Plate set, and now nearly have got full Dps Plate set. Takes so long :frown:

How about you?
Reply 4454
Sorry dont know much about other servers except Ahn'Qiraj. Gah been ganked by horde all the time. So a few of us know its horde dominant. Uhm Mists of pandaria? I can't wait. Honestly.. a bit racist to us paladins that you can have Panda warriors but no Panda paladins :frown:

Been farming JP lately for heirloom sets, I got all Tanking Plate set, and now nearly have got full Dps Plate set. Takes so long :frown:

How about you?

It's ok neither do I, I find it weird though that there are many duplicates of Azeroth and the Outland, yet so many different people on each realm :colondollar:
Not too sure what to think of Mists of Pandaria... going from TBC to having Kung-Fu Panda in-game makes me feel like wow has really wandered off the road :tongue: Oh Justice Points... they take forever to farm haha, well done though for having the patience to do it :tongue:

Currently I'm leveling up a Subtlety rogue, really fun so far, and also leveling up her JC and Alchemy, which is taking quite a bit of time and money but hopefully it'll all pay off once I've maxed them out :smile: I did try and find the Time Lost Proto Drake on my main but then got bored after 3 days so got a mechano hog instead :colondollar: I'm not really into the hardcore PVP and raiding, just casual gameplay for me.
It's ok neither do I, I find it weird though that there are many duplicates of Azeroth and the Outland, yet so many different people on each realm :colondollar:
Not too sure what to think of Mists of Pandaria... going from TBC to having Kung-Fu Panda in-game makes me feel like wow has really wandered off the road :tongue: Oh Justice Points... they take forever to farm haha, well done though for having the patience to do it :tongue:

Currently I'm leveling up a Subtlety rogue, really fun so far, and also leveling up her JC and Alchemy, which is taking quite a bit of time and money but hopefully it'll all pay off once I've maxed them out :smile: I did try and find the Time Lost Proto Drake on my main but then got bored after 3 days so got a mechano hog instead :colondollar: I'm not really into the hardcore PVP and raiding, just casual gameplay for me.

Haha thats probably why I like playing multiplayer MMORPG's, you find so many different people, just wanting to have fun. WOW is a bit like crack, but fun :smile: Gah, you dont like KUNG FU PANDA? who doesnt like jkung fu panda nowadaiz :frown: Yeah like for a full set of heirlooms its like 13,000 JP. 300JP per dungeon so Sigh.

Rogue gah, I find it so hard to play different classes. My only level 85 I reached was Paladin, maybe because im noob or just the fact that I like the gameplay. A friend of mine has 8x 85's all proffesions and all classes. Serious player. Mecho hog? How did you afford that? !! I love raiding since im a tank, just hate people who get annoyed after a few wipes. They always want the game to be max easy and get all the epics without working for them.

Dont know if you read my earlier posts but I am dual boxing at the moment, so with my prot dwarf pala I am tanking on 1 WOW client, and another client I have a level 1 dps warrior with full DPS heirlooms getting boosted through my first client. :biggrin:

Sorry for the long post :smile:
Reply 4456
Haha thats probably why I like playing multiplayer MMORPG's, you find so many different people, just wanting to have fun. WOW is a bit like crack, but fun :smile: Gah, you dont like KUNG FU PANDA? who doesnt like jkung fu panda nowadaiz :frown: Yeah like for a full set of heirlooms its like 13,000 JP. 300JP per dungeon so Sigh.

Rogue gah, I find it so hard to play different classes. My only level 85 I reached was Paladin, maybe because im noob or just the fact that I like the gameplay. A friend of mine has 8x 85's all proffesions and all classes. Serious player. Mecho hog? How did you afford that? !! I love raiding since im a tank, just hate people who get annoyed after a few wipes. They always want the game to be max easy and get all the epics without working for them.

Dont know if you read my earlier posts but I am dual boxing at the moment, so with my prot dwarf pala I am tanking on 1 WOW client, and another client I have a level 1 dps warrior with full DPS heirlooms getting boosted through my first client. :biggrin:

Sorry for the long post :smile:

Yup I know exactly what you mean... I can't sit through offline games like god of war because I feel isolated and bored :s-smilie: Haha I do love Kung-Fu Panda, I just feel like wow has deviated quite a lot, plus what on earth is with the pet battles it's like there's a pokemon element to it too now (I do like pokemon btw) :smile: I've never properly tried a paladin before, how are they? And no worries I never bought cataclysm so my max is a level 80 :grin:

I just made my money through the AH... my main has mining and herbalism as her professions so they can rack up quite a lot of money. And gosh your friend must never stop playing wow :redface:
Yes there are some nooblings who go all keyboard warrior even when a PUG messes up a random dungeon, people like that ruin the game and give it a bad rep :frown: Sorry for the noob question but what is a client? :colondollar:
Sorry for the noob question but what is a client? :colondollar:

The client is the World of Warcraft application, the game.
Client 1 - His prot pala
Client 2 - his boosted lvl 1

I am so bored of the game right now, I remember playing to the early hours of the morning and it's lost so much appeal now. Gave my main account with a 85 Pala. Hunt, Shaman and Druid to my brother and started a Mage, got that 85 now and professions max and only PvP is keeping me playing :frown:
Reply 4458
Original post by Jmaguire
The client is the World of Warcraft application, the game.
Client 1 - His prot pala
Client 2 - his boosted lvl 1

I am so bored of the game right now, I remember playing to the early hours of the morning and it's lost so much appeal now. Gave my main account with a 85 Pala. Hunt, Shaman and Druid to my brother and started a Mage, got that 85 now and professions max and only PvP is keeping me playing :frown:

you're bored of the game NOW? it was boring after lich king came out. ****. i want vanilla back.
Original post by Tyles
you're bored of the game NOW? it was boring after lich king came out. ****. i want vanilla back.

I was playing as Retlol or Holy at the start. PvP was really fun. Didn't mind most of the raids, loved ICC and I just don't feel the same way about Deathwing.

TBC was enjoyable, didn't get to play it for more than a few months.

Quick Reply