The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Anyone else still awaiting a reply from OB?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I applied to study English Language & Anthropology. I sent out my application before Xmas too but still no reply! I'm frustrated now because I'd like to make my firm choice soon and make sure to send my accomodation application early. can't do anything before I've had all the results from the unis :P
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 21
Original post by Channah
I applied to study English Language & Anthropology. I sent out my application before Xmas too but still no reply! I'm frustrated now because I'd like to make my firm choice soon and make sure to send my accomodation application early. can't do anything before I've had all the results from the unis :P

Try having it sent off in early October x_x
I know how you feel about the accomodation..I just wanna make sure I have everything sent off and done! :tongue:
Didn't get round to ringing them today, will be doing so tomorrow.
Reply 22
Original post by Channah

It must be something to do with Joint Honours courses I bet.

I emailed them on Friday. Got an email on monday saying my application was up for consideration and i should get a response by then end of the week. Considering I've only got weds, thurs and fri . . . I'm pooping myself. :toilet:
Reply 23
Original post by CrazyPerson
It must be something to do with Joint Honours courses I bet.

I emailed them on Friday. Got an email on monday saying my application was up for consideration and i should get a response by then end of the week. Considering I've only got weds, thurs and fri . . . I'm pooping myself. :toilet:

You got an email back? :| They never replied to mine xD
Reply 24
Original post by Torrent
You got an email back? :| They never replied to mine xD

When did you email them?
Reply 25
Original post by CrazyPerson
When did you email them?

Thursday morning D:
Reply 26
Original post by Torrent
Thursday morning D:

I don't know them, I emailed them around 8:00pm on Friday. :/

I HATE WAITING!!!

and breathe . . . . :eviltongue:
Reply 27
Anyone else still waiting for a reply?

This really sucks, I've been waiting since December. Is it possible they'll just ignore my application and won't even make a decision?
I'm going to cancel my application soon because I can't wait any longer.. I need to make my firm choice asap..
I'm still waiting for a reply for Politics and IR
I sent my application at the end of November
Reply 29
Original post by khaiser turian
I'm still waiting for a reply for Politics and IR
I sent my application at the end of November

Bloody ring them, or email at least. That is beyond a joke.
Reply 30
Finally a reply!! It took only, what, like four months :P
I applied for Sound Technology and Digital Music before the deadline in January, had my interview and am STILL waiting for a decision. D'aargh!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending