The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Entrance Scholarship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aek-94
That's what it says, although I think the decisions have probably been made already. :smile:

Perhaps. Gritted teeth! Let us know what the result is!
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 61
Just seen on fb that it should be friday if there aren't any delays.
Original post by ysgwrn
Just seen on fb that it should be friday if there aren't any delays.

Hoping for none!
According to that email, today is decision day! :woo:

Good luck everyone. :^_^:
Reply 64
Anybody hear anything, do let us know!
Reply 65
This is making me more nervous as I still haven't received the results... Has anyone received their results?
:ditto:
Reply 67
This from the uni on fb

"The results will be live on the website tomorrow, and letters are being sent out today (so you should get them at the same time)"

Wonder if they're emailed to school today?
Reply 68
Just been on the phone with the Bursaries and Acholarships officer.

The meeting was held this morning. Letters have been sent to schools and student this afternoon by 1st class, and should arrive for tomorrow morning.

Results will be posted on the website tomorrow.
I won't get my post until I get home after school tomorrow, so depending on what time the results go live on the website, I'll be checking during school. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Good luck everyone! Even if you don't get it, don't worry - I'm sure you did your best, and the competition would have been fierce!

Now cross your fingers, talk to your respective teachers tomorrow morning! (Oh, and you may have to explain why you've been feeling stressed all week like I have, I asked a very very stupid question in Geog today regarding a map just 'cos I couldn't think of the right words to say in a question relating to said map) :P
Im in that mood when im like "i know i have failed and have no chance of getting anything" but then im just hoping that somehow i have got something lol. I hope you guys have got something, i only have lessons 2 and 3 tomorrow so will be home by about 1pmish so will find out then...

Good luck guys and i hope to see tomorrow that those on here have passed!! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Cue sleepless night.
I noticed a coulpe of hours ago the link to the merit holders for 2011 is the same but it lists the merit holders for 2012
http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/scholarships/entrance-scholarships/merit-award-holders-2012/#d.en.96988
Good luck peeps. :smile:
Reply 75
YES! Got a merit award, unconditional and £1000 will do me nicely thank you very much :biggrin:

Good luck everyone!
Reply 76
Original post by ShafikLight
I noticed a coulpe of hours ago the link to the merit holders for 2011 is the same but it lists the merit holders for 2012
http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/scholarships/entrance-scholarships/merit-award-holders-2012/#d.en.96988

Any idea where we can get ahold of the Entrance Scholarship list?
Reply 77
Can't find this years merit holders list when going via the main site only through your link - where did you find it?
I don't know how, but i just looked on that list and saw my name and school for the merit, i couldn't be more happy right now!!

Hope you all got something too and look forward to seeing you in september :smile:
UGH. Didn't get it. 4 hours of exams for nothing -.-

Quick Reply